• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Webdesign services by Resource and Raggaer

Resource

MARVELOUS!
Reaction score

h7HsJ6.png

We will make any layout you order, we currently support:

Modern AAC
Gesior AAC
Znote AAC

We will need some information about the layout you want

Ex: theme, colors, custom scripts ( PHP / jQuery ), etc

Some of my (Resource) previous work : Here, Here

5Vi8t4.png

We will only accept Paypal as a payment option
We will make the design, show it to you, then you send money and will you send the layout

wTQgB9.png

I will also give some sort of support for the first two days ( Skype, TeamViewer, etc )

pWLUoN.png

If you have any question feel free to ask in the thread or PM Resource or Raggaer

Previous work:
iK5_wg.png

tGpuGl.png

wFplsc.png

Last edited:
make a web design with rotworms killing dragons! epic, then rotworm queen become angryy on rotworms babies for fight dragons, rotworm queen become verri worried. can you make

make a web design with rotworms killing dragons! epic, then rotworm queen become angryy on rotworms babies for fight dragons, rotworm queen become verri worried. can you make

What?

Recommended!

Recommended! Trustable, keeps you updated, makes ur wishes come true!

I will buy a template.
PMed you my skype so we can talk design and price! :)

//JoccE

You should add some of your design in this thread so ppl can see how good you are:)

What would the estimated price be for coding a website as I'd like to provide the layout? znote

Back