• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Website] Donation System

I had the idea that instead of them going through the website, they use an npc. The npc does database queries etc (or do it via a LUA function). That's after the donation ofc, so they just need to enter there characters name in the field for the donation. etc.

Not really sure what you mean by that, but I was thinking that maybe you could do it in some way where like, you know after you make a payment on paypal you get a receiptID, that this could be stored in the database and that you could go to an npc, in-game, where you could "redeem" your receiptID and then he would either give you a special item for donation purchases, or maybe does a db query that would set like donation_points = 10 or something like that. :p I have no idea if this is possible, just thought it sounded like a good idea.

I have done it. I'm using Paypal IPN, and I have made my own script.I can sell it for 30E. Check: Ironia - Donate

Back