• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website for server

Szka

Reaction score
Hello guys
I'm creating a server of Tibia 8.60 and I have all done, everyone can just enter my server but is with account manager.
So i'm expecting to change it to a website. I understand that there is 3 types of "websites": Gesior AAC, Modern AAC and Znote.
I've done a lot of setup but I can't have it done, always having some sort of problem so I will start asking the first step.
Which one should I use for a server 8.60 Real Map ? And his version ?

I really appreciate any answer !
Thanks

Right now I'm trying with Znote AAC, I think it is TFS 1.5 but I'm not pretty sure...
Thanks, I will! It is really annoying to not find the answers :confused:

There exists no tfs 1.5 the latest Version available is 1.2.
And I would use Gesior since I dont like the style of znotes aac..

There exists no tfs 1.5 the latest Version available is 1.2.
And I would use Gesior since I dont like the style of znotes aac..

Im pretty sure he meant Znote AAC 1.5. I disagree, i believe Znote is great, HalfWay has released many Gesior's layout transformed to Znote format.

@Szka there's a difference between AAC version and TFS Version, you can identify your TFS Version when you open your server.
50UiL8w.png

Back