• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website help

fish04k

Reaction score
This is the situation. When the port in the apache config is 80 phpmyadmin and the website works. However, others can not connect to me. I changed the port to 8090 and the website works perfect as long as i add :8090 after my ip address. However, phpmyadmin does not work then. Any ideas?

sorry id didnt really get to say everything um...I did port forward. I know how to port forward i have been doing it for a while. And some people said about the firewall well the thing is i dont have a firewall im running mirco xp and it dont have it enabled....

Any other ideas?

but i have also realized something
Port 80:
I can see mywebsite and phpmyadmin but others cant.

Port 8090:
I can see my website and so can others as long as i put :8090 after the ip. I also realized i can check phpmyadmin if i go to localhost:8090/phpmyadmin/ then it works.

So im thinking im gonna keep it on 8090 but how can i set the no-ip link to work with both my server and my website with port at 8090?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back