• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Website]Installing Modern AAC on Uniform Server

im also having the same problem. i manage to host the website and make a account but i cant make any chars. it just has a loading cycle with nothing happening.

My guess is that you're doing something wrong with the database, are you sure you've set up everything correct?

A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1054

Unknown column 'answer_id' in 'where clause'

SELECT * FROM poll_votes WHERE answer_id = 0

My guess is that you're doing something wrong with the database, are you sure you've set up everything correct?
Ive reinstalled and done it like 10 times, im doing everything correct. I dont get what the problem is...

I am completely outraged.

I have followed this tutorial to the letter, everything seemed to work perfectly until people attempted to access the server/website...

After losing hair, drinking far too many cups of tea and almost attacking the computer screen, alas the problem is that the router my ISP gave me does not support fucking port forwarding >.<!!!

On a lighter/calmer note, amazing tutorial, added to your 'reputation' =)

i just installed the latest rev of uniform server. and now others can see my site. they get this error:

403 Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

After I intsall the modern aac it says that it cannot connect to mySQL database. Help plz

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 1146

Table 'mystic.poll_votes' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM poll_votes WHERE answer_id = 0

What to do now?

Greetings.

i tryed installing the modern acc but when i get to step 3:3. Add tables and columns to DB it says Can't connect to MySQL database.
and i got my mysql server online from uniform and the config lua is configured in a good way do you know what's the problem?

I got it working but I only can enter with url "localhost", how can I make it public? (make it able to access with my ip)
idk if I explain myself well cuz im spain, but if someone helps, thanks.

first it works then 30 minutes later doesn't work anymore?:S
Never had problem in the past few years and now it shows up >.>

Your Internet IP Address = XXXXXXXX
Accessible from Internet = YES
Cron run status = Not running
PHP INI: php.ini file = Production

APACHE SERVER:

Apache port = 80
Apache SSL port = 443
Apache executable name = Apache.exe
Apache service name = ApacheS1
Apache SSL server = Disabled
Apache run status = Not running
Apache install status = Undefined!

MySQL SERVER:

MySQL port = 3306 MySQL executable name = mysqld-opt.exe
MySQL service name = MySQLS1
MySQL run status = Not running
MySQL install status = Undefined!

PORT STATUS:

Apache port = 80 Undefined!
Apache SSL port = 443 Undefined!
MySQL port = 3306 Undefined!

People make account on my website and the character dose not get crated and can not log into game with the account, any help please?

I've encountered a problem. I'm trying to follow your guide, to learn some new secuity tips. However as I previosly stated I encountered a problem.
The user I am creating which you are refering to as "otland" are not able to start the OT, im getting
Code:
 Failed connecting to database - MYSQL ERROR: Access denied for user 'otland'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (1045)
Code:
 ERROR: Couldn't estabilish connection to SQL database!

But if I just switch to the original root user (with another name) everything works fine and the OT starts up.

Any ideas?

edit: forgot to say that I'm using the newest verision avible of uniserv (8.6.3).

Why in this part:

If you get this message:
Code:
Apache port = 80 Is free to use
Apache SSL port = 443 Is free to use
MySQL port = 3306 In use by another program.
Then click HERE before you continue this tutorial.

The "HERE" link goes to this webpage itself again? D:

Back