• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Website]Installing Modern AAC on Uniform Server

It worked great, just a small doubt, how can I add pages to a layout (using wow), or what does it mean by "subtopic" in the URL. Before I would have added it to HTDOCs, but it seems that Uniform Server doesn't have that folder. Thank you for your time.

Rep++ already for your great tutorials, seen 3 done 3. :)

Hello, dear Znote,
dear otlanders:
I follwed your whole tutorial with modern aac and uniform server, but now, when i want to setup modern aac problem occured:

help1w.png

help2k.png

help3.png

help4j.png

if pics not work, pls check:

ImageShack� - Online Photo and Video Hosting

and if i want to start server, now error in console:

I hope, u can help me!

I just noticed, that if you hit those links the pic is very "ugly".
So maybee u need to save it, to get it in the right size..
i also put them into attachements(im not sure if i rly did...)
but anyway if you download attachment or saving the pic from the link, you will see it MUCH MUCH BETTER if you open it with paint...

The error in the server.exe console is: "couldn establish connection to database"(but i did everything like i should :/ pls look at my pics :D)

Attachments

Last edited:
It worked great, just a small doubt, how can I add pages to a layout (using wow), or what does it mean by "subtopic" in the URL. Before I would have added it to HTDOCs, but it seems that Uniform Server doesn't have that folder. Thank you for your time.

Rep++ already for your great tutorials, seen 3 done 3. :)
htdocs is the www folder in Uniform Server.
You can add pages to layout in index.tpl file of the wow layout.

Hello, dear Znote,
dear otlanders:
I follwed your whole tutorial with modern aac and uniform server, but now, when i want to setup modern aac problem occured:

help1w.png

help2k.png

help3.png

help4j.png

if pics not work, pls check:

and if i want to start server, now error in console:

I hope, u can help me!

I just noticed, that if you hit those links the pic is very "ugly".
So maybee u need to save it, to get it in the right size..
i also put them into attachements(im not sure if i rly did...)
but anyway if you download attachment or saving the pic from the link, you will see it MUCH MUCH BETTER if you open it with paint...

The error in the server.exe console is: "couldn establish connection to database"(but i did everything like i should :/ pls look at my pics :D)

Your phpmyadmin user "otland" has either host localhost, or host 127.0.0.1

I noticed when you was installing Modern AAC, you used host 127.0.0.1, while in config.lua, you are using host localhost. These can not mix.

When you are connecting with the TFS console, you can verify that it successfully communicates with the database, but it fails to authenticate access to it.

Ohhh... Okay! So all i have to do, is installing maac again with localhost instead o 127.0.0.1?

And here's another question:
Do i have to close my mysql port, for be secured against database hackers/seekers/invaders?

Last edited:
"Can't connect to MySQL database."

I've tried every possible thing that you've said. None works

I did the pdo_mysql shit, drop my database-
then this shit;

"A Database Error Occurred
Error Number: 1146

Table 'tfs.news' doesn't exist

SELECT * FROM (`news`) ORDER BY `id` desc LIMIT 10"

I edited "127.0.0.1" on modernaac installation to "localhost" still not working :/
what should i do?

I did everything right, installed the site, but when loading the page is blank and it does not load the site.

Help?

[Thu Oct 13 20:32:36 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/default\\index.tpl" on line 13 "<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$path}/templates/default/images/Refresh.css" type="text/css" />\r" unknown tag "private_print_expression"' in C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:432\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(229): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "pr...', 13)\n#1 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2142): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('private_print_e...', Array)\n#2 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2536): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r30()\n#3 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2636): Sm in C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 432
[Thu Oct 13 20:32:38 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/default\\index.tpl" on line 13 "<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$path}/templates/default/images/Refresh.css" type="text/css" />\r" unknown tag "private_print_expression"' in C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:432\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(229): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "pr...', 13)\n#1 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2142): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('private_print_e...', Array)\n#2 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2536): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r30()\n#3 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2636): Sm in C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 432
[Thu Oct 13 20:32:59 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/default\\index.tpl" on line 13 "<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$path}/templates/default/images/Refresh.css" type="text/css" />\r" unknown tag "private_print_expression"' in C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:432\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(229): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "pr...', 13)\n#1 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2142): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('private_print_e...', Array)\n#2 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2536): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r30()\n#3 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2636): Sm in C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 432
[Thu Oct 13 20:35:07 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/default\\index.tpl" on line 13 "<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$path}/templates/default/images/Refresh.css" type="text/css" />\r" unknown tag "private_print_expression"' in C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:432\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(229): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "pr...', 13)\n#1 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2142): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('private_print_e...', Array)\n#2 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2536): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r30()\n#3 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2636): Sm in C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 432
[Thu Oct 13 20:35:48 2011] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/default\\index.tpl" on line 13 "<link rel="stylesheet" href="{$path}/templates/default/images/Refresh.css" type="text/css" />\r" unknown tag "private_print_expression"' in C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:432\nStack trace:\n#0 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php(229): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error('unknown tag "pr...', 13)\n#1 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2142): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->compileTag('private_print_e...', Array)\n#2 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2536): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_r30()\n#3 C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templateparser.php(2636): Sm in C:\\UniServer\\www\\system\\application\\libraries\\sysplugins\\smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 432

Erros in log.

I test with nicaw and work fine ....

someone help me ?

Last edited:
Just a pair of doubts right here Znote, if u can plz.

1° Where are this folders?

Getting Started (Website compatibility preparing).

Enter C:\UniServer\usr\local\php

Open php.ini in a text document
3281-modern1.png

Search after "pdo_mysql" and then remove the ; symbol. Then save it. (ctrl + s).
3282-modern2.png

Hiho, I get over it with my last instalation problem with the server and now i made it run!, but still a problem persist with Modern ACC...

Where you find that folders?, i use the version u use for the example, exactly that ones, but in my server folder the folders that you are using for start doesn't exist.

i also look for them inside the Modern ACC, but i doesn't find it either

2° How can i make a GM/GOD account?

Probably is a Noob question but, Can u help me a little bit plz?

Since Now Honestly Gratefully for your answer, & Wishing you the best

-Obsdark-

Last edited:
I'm getting this in "Server Status"

Apache port = 80 Undefined!
Apache SSL port = 443 Undefined!
MySQL port = 3306 Undefined!

I tried whitelisting UniServer first then I disabled the Firewall, nor working.
However I'm able to access MySQL & Apache in the browser.

¡This is a Very Good tutorial, congratz for him!
but...

i have some other problems who, if i fix them, i finish the first part of my OT. :) so i really apreciate if u help me in this one... ;)

i try to use the account created on the page for log-in, but without any success, the only things who happends is that start to connect but never connect in fact.

So, by this i think than i must change something, somewere (maybie the config.lua?) for make the sistem recognize the page register instead of the account manager sistem and that brings us to the two last questions.

1°) How i can replace the old "Account Manager" for the Web Account Sistem of modern ACC?

2°) How i can use the accounts & characters created by the account sistem actualy play on the server?

(which are basically the same)

Gratefully since now

-Obsdark-

¡Hey oh! i have a little problem, i just follow all the steps u introduce in both manuals, i'll try with the troubleshots to fix the problem too, but even trying that, the problem persist:

This happend when i try to open the server (OT Forgotten), how can i fix it?

Atte, and Wishing you all Exelent Holidays
(y)(y)

-Obsdark-

Last edited:
Dude, i dont get it, i have done the tutorial, it works fine. But when i want to make an account, or some1 tries to connect to the modern aac website, it can load for hours. For example i write in the account name, password, e-mail and so on. then press create account. it loads for an eternity. Why is that ? On the phpMyAdmin, it dosnt have the "account tablet" and such, will they be created after i make an account or whats up with that ? I use a newer version of OT server, i hope that dosnt matter either! The firewall has not blocked anything, i think the ports are open in the router. I hope you have an answer asap! Thanks!

-Szlitzer-

Last edited:
Problem Solved, but for another people, anyway it was a good tutorial, btw you must try to add all this problems to the Troubleshot, that way you help people more than just with the guide.

Error:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'k.unjustified' in 'where clause'

Dude, i dont get it, i have done the tutorial, it works fine. But when i want to make an account, or some1 tries to connect to the modern aac website, it can load for hours. For example i write in the account name, password, e-mail and so on. then press create account. it loads for an eternity. Why is that ? On the phpMyAdmin, it dosnt have the "account tablet" and such, will they be created after i make an account or whats up with that ? I use a newer version of OT server, i hope that dosnt matter either! The firewall has not blocked anything, i think the ports are open in the router. I hope you have an answer asap! Thanks!

-Szlitzer-

im also having the same problem. i manage to host the website and make a account but i cant make any chars. it just has a loading cycle with nothing happening.

Write access denied to config.php, please chmod 666

This is my problem on a windows server.

Back