• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website issues

amandaknoxforve

Reaction score
could someone point me to a good guide about mysql so i can understand how to fix errors like this

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'a.vipdays' in 'field list'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\whoisonline.php:30 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\whoisonline.php(30): PDO->query('????SELECT p.na...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(148): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\whoisonline.php on line 30

i got plenty more errors website wise but i have a funny feeling it just a matter of creating things in mysql database so help understaning things would be nice

It says, "unkown column" a.vipdays...you were triying to make a vip system,and you had to add some tables? try deleting that db and upload a clean one ...and try again

It says, "unkown column" a.vipdays...you were triying to make a vip system,and you had to add some tables? try deleting that db and upload a clean one ...and try again

ps the server and website am trying to get running was fae a mate of a friend who an idiot and only give us a half baked sql file am trying to fix things so i can understand mysql and tibia better

Since you were asking for a tutorial how to setup MySQL, here it is:
http://otland.net/f137/how-setup-mysql-answers-normal-errors-too-photos-now-11804/

If you have any questions, you can simply post in that thread.

will do thanx port

Last edited by a moderator:
Back