• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Website problem

pullit

~>PuLL!T
Reaction score
Hello, sorry, but i'm not an expert in website design but i want to place some color (NOT BLACK!)in background of central box, cuz in news, spells, search character pages, the background is black, like in that Screenshot:
blackbackgroundm.jpg

Can anybody help me? I rep++. :confused: I DONT WANT TO CHANGE LAYOUT BACKGROUND, i want to put light blue color where all is black! cuz i can see the letters!

Go to the file index.php and find the subtopic of spells.. Then, search of a <TABLE> and.. where it says <TR> something like that... Change that to this:
Code:
<TR BGCOLOR="#000000">
Note that the "000000" is by default, black... This is the RGB configuration, u can check that in almost every application with a color pallete. Also, white color is: #FFFFFF.
Try that and tell us if the problem is solved...

PS. The <TR> one, involves each line <--------->

PS2. If that didn't solved the problem, put here the code of "spells", so that it would be easier :)

Go into what skin you use, as 'tibiacom'.

And then layout.css and there you can search for colors.

CTRL + F and search for black and you should find it.

Last edited:
Back