• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

website support

chiileniito

Reaction score
im hoping of getting someone to help me and i hope the person that does help me has patience ..lol i have a server i cud make it run ..people go on it and now i just need to make the website..i haved tried before over a billion time the past year and never done it correctly i just need help..i think that if i cud host a server there should be no problem hosting a website with it .i just need someone to remote control my computer ... with teamviewer .and someone trust worthy .... basically im asking for someone to set up the whole website for me ..in teamviewer( a remote control opperating software ) ....they would also get admin if they want
:peace:

trust me i tried that a million time and i always do somthing worng ..
do u kno how to doit ..
if u doo ill give u my msn live messneger email so u cud take over with teamviewer

Last edited:
now i have a problem with this thingy mah bob can someone help me???
capturas2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Back