• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

weedman

Looks pretty cool :p
But thats some wierd mapping style you got there. But it's good to have a Different mapping style. :thumbup:

thank you for the comments guys, hopefully when its completed it will look satisfactory. ey neon whut did u mean by weird? jus curious

thank you for the comments guys, hopefully when its completed it will look satisfactory. ey neon whut did u mean by weird? jus curious

I mean it's pretty hard to walk there. And that Mountain "door" to the south".
But it would be really nice mapping if you fixed that and some grass tuffs and some nature :thumbup:
Hope you don't mind the Critics? :)

Last edited:
well that area is a dragon area so it's not gonna be like really covered with nature at all, but on ground floor where its closer to the water life will be found. and if you are talking about the "door" being the mountain arch that has a gap? because i eventually plan to make a sprite that connects those two pieces for larger archways :) plus theres a way i cover that up on +1 . also keep in mind i map with an 8.0 map editor. it doesn't randomize anything for me or anything. but get back to me on that.

also i agree that there isn't much room to walk right there, but it opens up a bit to the south i promise :)

:blink: ok :blink:
But why do you use SimOne 8.0 :eek:?

umm, i thought all the map editors they started making after that were retarded, i watched a video of some kid making an area with the new one and it was pathetic. you don't have to map anything hardly with the one that randomizes everything for you, i like to put every piece right where i want it, i even move em around alot till i find the right spot. thats all :p plus the way the materials box is rearranged is fuckin ridiculous i think. Anyways ill see you guys later i gotta go to work. :) i'll map more when i get off. cya

umm, i thought all the map editors they started making after that were retarded, i watched a video of some kid making an area with the new one and it was pathetic. you don't have to map anything hardly with the one that randomizes everything for you, i like to put every piece right where i want it, i even move em around alot till i find the right spot. thats all :p plus the way the materials box is rearranged is fuckin ridiculous i think. Anyways ill see you guys later i gotta go to work. :) i'll map more when i get off. cya

haha thats rme xD

Back