• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weeping Angels script. Is it possible?

S77

Reaction score
Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you can believe.
Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink!

Doctor Who Blink Part 3 - YouTube

For those who does not know what Weeping Angels are.

So. Is it possible to make make a script and use it on a statue that will follow a player ONLY when he's not looking at it (when his back is directed to statue 'eyes'), and when the statue catches him, he will take damage or simple die?

I could but I wouldn't. You should learn it yourself.
Check statue and surrounding creatures positions + directions.
Determine when directions are directed into each other (NORTH -> SOUTH, WEST ->EAST)
Make it if any creature look on Creature it stays stills.

I could but I wouldn't. You should learn it yourself.
Check statue and surrounding creatures positions + directions.
Determine when directions are directed into each other (NORTH -> SOUTH, WEST ->EAST)
Make it if any creature look on Creature it stays stills.

@Tarjei
I don't understand why you even post anything in the "Request" section, if all your gonna say is "You should learn it yourself." If your not gonna help then keep your mouth shut and go into another thread.

Anyways S77 ill start working on this script, but I'm kinda busy atm, so please be patient.

Protegy - okay, I just hope it wont end like many other threads with someone saying 'I will work on it' : )

Back