• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Weird crashes

Glidarn

Reaction score
I recently added an addon bonus syste, after that the server started to crash like after 1 -3 hours, so i removed it since i thought that that was the problem but it still crashes now so i have no clue, the only error i found was this Imageshack - crashw.png but i don't know this is it...

this is the script
Lua:
UNREMOVABLE_FIELDS = {1497, 1498, 1499, 1505, 1506, 1507, 1508, 7465, 7466, 7467, 7468, 7469, 7470, 7471, 7472, 7473, 11094, 11095}

local function doRemoveField(cid, pos)
	local field = getTileItemByType(pos, ITEM_TYPE_MAGICFIELD)
	if(not isInArray(UNREMOVABLE_FIELDS, field.itemid)) then
		doRemoveItem(field.uid)
		doSendMagicEffect(pos, CONST_ME_POFF)
		return true
	end

doPlayerSendDefaultCancel(cid, RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE)
	doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
	return false
end

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
	local pos = variantToPosition(var)
	if(pos.x == CONTAINER_POSITION) then
		pos = getThingPos(cid)
	end

if(pos.x ~= 0 and pos.y ~= 0) then
		return doRemoveField(cid, pos)
	end

doPlayerSendDefaultCancel(cid, RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE)
	doSendMagicEffect(getPlayerPosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
	return false
end
or if someone is pinging my server or something but the only thing i do know that before i had this addon system it worked perfect, i had like over 60h uptime and it never crashed.

I noticed that the map was over 100mb so i removed alot of water so its now 99.5 but i don't think that has been a problem before really.

Last edited:
Back