• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Well Rounded GM/CM

Tredz

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Sean... I have grown rather bored of Tibia and would like to become a GM/CM for the second time. I speak english and a bit of spanish, you can test me if necessary, and I have had some experience as a gamemaster, I would figure this is the kind of application for people that are looking for a community. I know many commands and I'm a real friendly guy, I honestly don't think that those that apply for GM positions need to be all serious, Im a down to earth kind of guy that just wants to hang out on a server, meet some people, and help it out in general.

I have tried to make my own OT several times and I can't seem to do it because of my situation at home. I mean I've seen other appications and it seems no one gets any luck, but hopefully this application will :D

WTF... you are Dredz ;O omg... :mad:

Serius? Yeaah... some person can believe it? XD now the word is Sirius :D sounds better

HEY I RECOMMEND HIM!

Bump

P.S I did get my own server going, it just never saved when i would shut it down, so im still out of work :eek:

Back