• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We're going to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 more and more disasters?
**No, not at all. it's fully normal for the planet to have a time of rage once in a while. why it seems like more and more is happening is ONLY because once you heard 2012, you will memorize every freaking little shake and rain and get scared.

Now when you focus on 2012 and OMGOMGOMG, you will remember 10 out of 10 disasters, unlike 1 out of 10 before you heard of "2012".

Virgins rape someone? are you a complete idiot? do you mean that just because it says we gonna die in 2 days that allow you to do anything you want?
Would you kill YOUR mother to get some cash to buy your last ice cream? would you!?

Remember where you heard it, There will happen something terrible somehere between sep 2014 and sep 2015 :)
Remember who said it first :O

Omg
You guys are so close-minded

This is not only about world disaster!
It's about letting us know that there's going to be an end triggered either by us or nature

People die every single day in ways sometimes you can't imagine.. and it's not even 2012
The whole world is experiencing it's downs right now

There's been a lot of shit going on in less than 2 years.. shit that never happened in decades happened in only 2 years.. of course triggered by us the humans

There's a saying.. Don't shit were you eat jaja ironic

Because we shit were we live!

If we are dying.. who the fuck cares.. we are all dying anyways! death is the only thing we have for granted..

I'm just trying to make a point here.. as very negative as it is.. consider it

Just live your life and stop worrying about stuff like this

Last edited:
prove it.

Prove it wrong.

You can't cause it's not 2012, therefore noone can prove anything.
It doesn't even need to be because of a specific reason, someone might just nuclear the whole world because of spectisism.

If it happens, it happens.
And yes, I can say, I don't care wether it happens, just live your life.

If you want to believe it, then believe it.
If not, then don't.

I personally think it might happen.

@up
im not talking about dat shit

OP said:
Alright so, I'm going to try as much as i can before 2012, right now im going to start out with killing someone. I've always wanted to know how that feels.

:')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back