• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We're going to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone who whants to survive, come to my place, i got huge basement protected by iron and heavy metal. we'll survive 2012!
btw, bring food

everyone who whants to survive, come to my place, i got huge basement protected by iron and heavy metal. we'll survive 2012!
btw, bring food

Alright, i'll bring doritos!

it's would be awesome if you guys, could bring your bitches and young girls to ma place! i mean, if you whant to survive 2012!

cCIQa.jpg

pic somewhat related

As all the religions only work if you believe in it, only people who believe that the world will end in 2012 will die. :)

As all the religions only work if you believe in it, only people who believe that the world will end in 2012 will die. :)

>implying belief that world will end due to natural disasters is a religion

You All People Are stupid

you forgot that there is GOD?

which control life and can change anything

And The Shitty thing called nibiru doesn't Exist

LOOOOOOOL xddd ELF WILL MAKE OT SO GOOD THAT OT WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD R0000000000000000000000000xxxxxxxxxx OMFG!!!!!!!! ALLL WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN FOR THE WORLD !!!!!

LOOOOOOOL xddd ELF WILL MAKE OT SO GOOD THAT OT WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD R0000000000000000000000000xxxxxxxxxx OMFG!!!!!!!! ALLL WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN FOR THE WORLD !!!!!

u-mad___camron.jpg

+1 at Red, ThreadStarter = Troll

+1 Red, Indeed Educated!
@ To everyone
Do you even know how many times has the bible has been re-written?
Many times, just use common sense and logical reasoning,
do you know what happens to paper when it's stored for many
years? It fades and tends to crumble many of the pieces of
the bible had to be re-written due to missing parts and change
in translation and that was before it could even get translated
into Latin and any other languages and there are many researches
that have been done on Translations that prove that, Just as
Red stated "'World' is mistranslated, where it should mean 'Aeon', or 'Age'. The end of the world is a misinterpreted astrological allegory." due to these errors
that have happened in the past, people misunderstands that
concept, anyways it is best to leave them as they are, everyone
needs a couple or nutcases in this world.

@Everyone and the ThreadStarter
Nofus is having us on his hands, he's trolling , there is a 98%
chance that his is Laughing His Ass Off in front of his computer
saying "those guys actually believe me, what n00bs!" while we're
over here calling him "Idiot", "n00b", "You stupid if you
believe in this crap!", I say close this thread this parade has
gone far enough, we are simply going with his flow and we are
making ourselves look like fools.
Anyways all is said!

@Moderators
I suggest to close this Troll Thread as soon as possible!

Not the end of the world
Based on:

The Mayan Calender

The Mayan race is not extinct. There are many Mayans still alive to this day, and from their ancient culture, let a Mayan tell you herself.

YouTube - Eden Sky - 2012 We Are the Living Prophecy .mov

Guide:
Nobody is sure: 4:00-4:12
Simply, 'Finding our hearts' 4:55-5:00
Hawaiian prophecy: 5:15-5:30
Calender is based on culture 8:48-9:25

Furthermore, each day personifies a different meaning, for the Mayans:

Untitled Document

December 21, 2012
kin 207: Blue Crystal Hand
I Dedicate in order to Know
Universalizing Healing
I seal the Store of Accomplishment
With the Crystal tone of Cooperation
I am guided by the power of Self-generation

Ages & The Bible

it all begins with the procession of the equinoxes.

After 2150 years the sun would rise during the Spring Equinox on a different side of the Zodiac. This is because of a slight wobble that the earth maintains while it rotates on its axis. It takes nearly 26,000 years to cycle the equinoxes. Making 2150 years an "age". It is called the "great year".
From 4300 BC - 2150 BC was the age of Taurus, the bull.
From 2150 BC to 1 AD was the years of Aries, the ram.
And from 1 AD to 2150 AD was the age of Pieces, the 2 fish. Which is the stage we are in today.
Around 2150 to 4300, we will enter the age of Aquarius.

Jesus ushered in the age of Pieces, (IE. The Jesus fish. Fish are also abundant symbolism in the bible, such as the feeding of 5000 people with a loaf of bread, and two fish).
In Luke 22:10, Jesus is asked where the last passover will be:
"Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall be a man meet you bearing a pitcher of water ... Follow him into the house where he entereth in."
The man baring the pitcher of water is Aquarius. He represents the age after pieces. Aquarius follows pieces in the procession of the equinoxes.

In relevance to "the end of the world", this is first brought about in Matthew 28:20, when Jesus states, "I will be with you even to the end of the world." In the King James version of the bible, 'World' is mistranslated, where it should mean 'Aeon', or 'Age'. The end of the world is a misinterpreted astrological allegory.

Whereas over 100 million Americans believe the end of the world is coming.

Lastly,
Originally Posted by Nofus
We're going to die, the one who says we're not is an afriad little fuck. Get real and accept that you're going to drive and if you're underaged you will never drive a car. Owned.

Let's cut it with all this, now. I'm not scared, only educated. I look at the facts, not base my whole perception on something based on a common, popular rumor. This goes as low as high-school gossip.

Red

We are going to die cuz of zombies not because 2012 stuff

and no one is a troll here
ok?
1pcv47.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back