• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We're going to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOK in my opinion=
Look, why they are telling us that in 2012 will die all.
Because I don't emember but teacher when we was finishing school, told us that one Material will expand and stop all electronic things, it will destroy them, and they have to be protected by (Idk)
Don't remember a shit but it will stop all electroning and other things,
they won't run because that material make it immoveable.

The only thing we can do is to wait 1 and a half year to see if we still are alive or not..

I dont see why this have to go any further

The only thing we can do is to wait 1 and a half year to see if we still are alive or not..

I dont see why this have to go any further

You are 100% true Donio =)

that you actually comment and read this, just shows how stupid and ignorant you all are.

bww4.jpg

Last edited:
please... stop spreading your propaganda bull crap. if you beileve that some shaman from centuries ago had mystical abilities that allowed him to devine the future then do the rest of us a favore and just go write a book (that only your family will buy out of pity) like all the other dumb asses that dont have the capability of logical thought.

theres no PROOF that its possible for it to happen its all just a bunch of speculative nonsence that has no grounds in logic. any scienist that is willing to use a prophesy as groudns for scientific research then they obviously wasted a large chunck of their life and tons of money on a peice of paper that says "DR. ignorant fruit" in coledge.

by the way if you'd paided attention to the actual prophices it says 2012 will be a time of great change, not world disaster will kill all humans. stop looking for some nonexistant explainition and excuses and just look at the reality infront of you.

by the way, there was this little thing called Y2K, the magical "dooms day" when it went into 2000 and all the electrical devices on earth was suposed to fry themselves by some nonexistant illogical force, as though GOD HIMSELF DEVINED THAT IT MUST BE SO!!! ~does the x files theam song~

why would i accept something that someone with no information on that matter tells me to beileve? (whoa.... i just summed up exactly why i dont follow religons... trippy)

if you wish to live in your ignorant paranoia feel free, just know that it accomplishes nothing and it helps no one. i have no need to fear my death because i have not done anything that i truely regret. i have lived my life as i choose and have enjoyed that existance, i can ask for nothing more and i would accept nothing less.

should by some (nearly impossible) twist of fate it should happen then let it be so, untill that happens i intend to live my life.

@Nofus

We are going to die but not in 2012 :D
stop believing that shit!

that you actually comment and read this, just shows how stupid and ignorant you all are.
No i thing u are the stupid and ignorant.
It don't will destroy the world but it will stop all electrodomestics , like what happened with that fly when they flew near the volcan, what happened? that material make turbin stop.
So that's what will happen.

Yes it will, those indian ppl are always right u will see.

if it's not gonna happend what are you gonna do?
stop believing in shit?

is this thread still alive? amg tha noofus..

Haha this thread has became epic, Tha Noofus ye, ;)

Anyways why this is a famous thread is because we all know that we're gonna die some day, and it's gonna be in 2012. The whole world knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back