• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We're going to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
old enough to live my life until i'm going to die.

in the bible it says the end of days will come when people least expect it..

closed.
If you believe in bible then start believing in mayan calendar since it's the same bs to me.

It's 2 years left. Stop crying -.-. Everyone said that the Super Colider would kill everyone by creating a black hole. 2 years later... Still no black hole...
They had some problems with the maths they did also CERN was hacked which tooks them some time to get back in track.

My statement was sarcastic.
I know buddy xd, just wanted to post the link in case any1 got freaked out by your comment xD

There are thousands of people working with the minerals on the moon at this moment. They will be there, surviving after 2012. So you failed.
NASA (Not really sure if it was NASA since i saw this new looong time ago) wanted to stop this project but USA congress was against that.

Heres more info about it:
NASA’s moon program gets a boost from Congress – The Write Stuff – Orlando Sentinel

Even tho i don't believe the moon project is for some 'earth' disaster lol.

The super collider would create a black hole?
A small star exploding (well "small" as in the mass of our sun) cant even create a black hole, so how would small atoms be able to?
Huh small star exploding can't create a black hole? everything that can explode have the risk of a 'high energy collision' which could end into a black hole even tho 'high energy collision' is just a theory.

This is also the method LHC is trying to make a black hole and those are 'manipuable' and it can die by just cutting the energy which is feeding the black hole, NOTE this is just a theory no1 even know if it is possible to make a black hole that way nor stop it if it have started since no1 in this world knows 100% how black holes works.

ALSO when a star dies it creates a black hole due to a 'gravitational collapse'.

Last edited:
If you believe in bible then start believing in mayan calendar since it's the same bs to me.

They had some problems with the maths they did also CERN was hacked which tooks them some time to get back in track.

I know buddy xd, just wanted to post the link in case any1 got freaked out by your comment xD

NASA (Not really sure if it was NASA since i saw this new looong time ago) wanted to stop this project but USA congress was against that.

Heres more info about it:
NASA’s moon program gets a boost from Congress – The Write Stuff – Orlando Sentinel

Even tho i don't believe the moon project is for some 'earth' disaster lol.

Huh small star exploding can't create a black hole? everything that can explode have the risk of a 'high energy collision' which could end into a black hole even tho 'high energy collision' is just a theory.

ALSO when a star dies it creates a black hole due to a 'gravitational collapse'.

Haha alright then xD Thought you posted it to contradict me xD Yeah they've been hacked by the Greek Security Team if I am not mistaken. They posted some text in Greek to go against the Greek Hacking Scene but w/e

i made a calender, it goes till 2011, then it ends, we gonna die in 2011!believe me!

NO , WE'RE GOING DOWN 2012. Then the world will say GG.

We wont live after 2012, omg you noobs havent even seen the movie. ITS REAL.

Anyway, i skipped school. I'm never going back there again. Because why do you need to learn alot of crap when you got 2 years left to live? So now i'm going to smoke some cannabis and chill. Have fun,

Anyway, i skipped school. I'm never going back there again. Because why do you need to learn alot of crap when you got 2 years left to live? So now i'm going to smoke some cannabis and chill. Have fun,
--
offtopic;
dude gtfo lmao, u keep spamming the forum with useless threads ffs omfg

--
offtopic;
dude gtfo lmao, u keep spamming the forum with useless threads ffs omfg
You're useless. Don't open my threads then, I rly belive in this. So go away. I don't want you here to leave useless comments. We're gonna die in 2012, The maya's are right and always had been right. If this Thread is useless I wonder why it got so many comments.

People are posting their opinions of what they think. It's pretty exciting since it's a question the whole world want an answer of. Some people thinks it's already answered, some doesnt think that. So that's why I start those "Useless" Threads you call them to make people actually post and share their opinions and thoughts. + There has been a movie about this wich is pretty cool.

If someone is useless, it's you. Please don't post in my threads. I'm not breaking any rules. Would be nice if you also shared your opinion with us :) But don't say that i'm making useless Threads because I'm not. And I'm not spamming i'm just answering people and making statements.

lal :)

lmao rofl :blink:

look, this is real -.-
all my skool dont go to skool because of this error, and my mom is eating very much food :S

look, this is real -.-
all my skool dont go to skool because of this error, and my mom is eating very much food :S
sry, >>
screenshotvw.png

i can't stop rofling
some guys stop living life for another prediction
so, assuming all this bullshit we now have to suidice, rape any girl with the risk of getting arrested, stop going to school... lmao

It's just a 12 years old kid or something spamming around doesnt know what he is talking about

ye im a noob. I belive in this, (Y) Many kisses xoxoxoxo!!

and gay too
oki now close thread we don't want suicides

Nofus if you think that the mayans are right then that means you believe that the mayans are wrong becasuse the calended doesn't end it's a FUCKING CIRCLE which doesn't end last time I checkced... Also they say that when the count ends something will happen because it is the end of and era which in know way shows the end of the world. If you have seen the movie 2012 then you would see some truth in the movie and that truth is... The world did not end.

What he needs is a psychiatrist....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back