• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We're going to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones that believe in 2012 (Doomsday) is complete Idiots.

Just look at the one above me, you are like him.

Nofus if you think that the mayans are right then that means you believe that the mayans are wrong becasuse the calended doesn't end it's a FUCKING CIRCLE which doesn't end last time I checkced... Also they say that when the count ends something will happen because it is the end of and era which in know way shows the end of the world. If you have seen the movie 2012 then you would see some truth in the movie and that truth is... The world did not end.
Well, yeah the world didnt end there, But who wants to make a movie with a sad ending? AHA, WHO'S FUCKED NOW? They made a happy ending to make the movie better. Raping machine ON.

You seem to be experience about the equipment, Is that you on your Pic there? With the Emo haircut. (Y)

You seem to be experience about the equipment, Is that you on your Pic there? With the Emo haircut. (Y)
doofus, that is a final fantasy character :ninja:

You should have heard of "animated avatars". I guess most of the kids knows about this

Actually nofus the movie would have been better if they did all die because everyone likes a sad story.

Um, Have all you guys been smoking weed? when we die theres going to be a big massive rainbow. And we will all just stare at it cause it will look so epic.

Um, Have all you guys been smoking weed? when we die theres going to be a big massive rainbow. And we will all just stare at it cause it will look so epic.

Yup.
Where the rainbow lands, everyone in the beam gets teleported to the other side of the rainbow where they get raped by rabbits and die.

The super collider would create a black hole?
A small star exploding (well "small" as in the mass of our sun) cant even create a black hole, so how would small atoms be able to?

Well that was what people thought. And still... No black hole.

Man yes, All will die 2012 or 2020 or 3000, So I advise every one to get a musliem cause they will win only (not who just say I'm musliem and don't look t it rues) anyways alot of informations you can find just google search! :D

If you think this is bullshit for you don't say anything about it.

born/ learn/work/dead that how life goes now it just go a little faster

born/learn/dead who cares :p

Man yes, All will die 2012 or 2020 or 3000, So I advise every one to get a musliem cause they will win only (not who just say I'm musliem and don't look t it rues) anyways alot of informations you can find just google search! :D

If you think this is bullshit for you don't say anything about it.

A meteor wouldn't ask you if you're a Muslim before crashing on your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back