• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What are some good OTServers?

axas

Reaction score
Just looking for something of quality. I haven't played ots in ages and I want to reroll somewhere for casual or maybe even dedicated play.
I've tried ascalon but it just didn't drag me in. The map/exp rate doesn't matter as long as it's fun.
Would be great if most of the community was english-speaking.
Oh, and just one thing: bots should not be allowed at all in that server (perma ban/account deletion).

Are you looking for any special client versions?

Are you looking for any special client versions?

Doesn't really matter really, as long as it's good and is not in beta state (not to have characters wiped anytime soon)

kibidera.com is on soon it's Gonna be awesome :) very balanced on saturaday or sunday ;) hmm exp is medium xD

Any alternatives that are online right now?

People tend to advertise their own servers in these threads, hate it. You could try shadowcores but there are plenty of botters there and they do only jail them. I'm not aware of any good custom server right now but I'm sure that you will find something you like at otservlist.

Ascalon-world.net
Rohan-ots.com (choose between some servers)
//Damon

And why not advertise? If he is looking for something, give him options, or am I prohibited to tell people about my own?

And why not advertise?

This is discussion, not advertisement.

am I prohibited to tell people about my own?

No, but naming your own server seems kind of biased and also sounds kind of like advertising. How about name a server or two that you enjoy playing yourself instead?

@OT: If you like real map servers, I definitely have to recommend ShadowCores as well. :)
Red

Shadowcores is blah i recommend Cyntara i played there and i was kinda of funny xD :)

- - - Updated - - -

And it lagged for me since uttorent was on -.-

Cyntara pay2win - Custom to an extent, the map is really just a customized Roxors map. (It's play to win to an extent, but if you wana go far fast, you pay.)
ShadowCore play2win - Realmap, boreing if you hate realmaps, great if you don't mind. (You can get all donations ingame mostly, most donations are cosmetics only. So you can't actually pay to win. The end game items you get ingame, are level based anyway & by the time you actually reach that level the quest to obtain them is easy enough to do).

You have to look an ot, with good community or a community that fits you

This is discussion, not advertisement.

No, but naming your own server seems kind of biased and also sounds kind of like advertising. How about name a server or two that you enjoy playing yourself instead?

@OT: If you like real map servers, I definitely have to recommend ShadowCores as well. :)
Red

Biased or not, its an option for him to play. I wont care about manners if someone would offer me something Id like, but well lets not discuss this any further here.

Back