• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What boss do you see in real Tibia ?

Zibus

Reaction score
What boss do you see in real Tibia ?

I meet Orshabaal in Edron and Demodras :)

The jungle boss (dunno name) demodras, necropharos, orshabaal, ferumbras, morgaroth, the one in mintwallin <.< and mostly all vampire bosses and the witch boss.

I have met Tiquandas Revenge when I was botting. And I have missed the oportunity to get rich because I died lol.

Lucky to meet Ghaz :p

forgot to said i met the mino mage boss in rook (one shot me :( )

Some minotaur boss, no idea what it's name was.

i pwn a deer it was very hard, i use 30 bps of uhs and when the deer was in red hp he kill me ;S but now im a legend

i meet rat...

named Munster in rook, the rat boss. Not really hard (botting with lvl 8 rat cave) about 30hp or so

Orsha, Morga, Demodras, Murius, All Pirate Bosses, Necropharus, Azerus, Dire Penguin, The Three Plague Bearers, All Inq bosses, All bosses on "Isle of Evil", The (4?) vampire bosses on Vengoth, Stonecracker, The Frog Prince, The Mutated Pumpkin, The Count, The Weakend Count, Warlord Ruzad, Morik the Gladiator, Mr. Punish, Man in the Cave, Mad Technomancer, All 3 Sunken Quater Quara Bosses

I think that's all.

Lol @ Rizz, this isn't a "who's the best liar?" game.

For me, just and only the Horned Fox.

Necropharus (4x), The Horned Fox, Orshabaal, Archir The Ancient One

Red

Apretince Sheng, munster, some troll boss (dunno remember name).
not much ._.

Back
Top Bottom