• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What client do you prefer?

s1mple

DevlandOT.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm thinking about making non profit Tibia project once again and I'm curious what people do prefer nowadays.

I know that times has changes and whole Tibia community is a lot older same as me, so thats why I'm asking.

Personally I'm considering some oldschool clients like:

1) 7.6
2) 7.92
3) 8.0
4) 8.6

I'd say the newer, the better. 12.x clients have lots of advantages over the old ones such as:
– NPC trade system
– item hotkeys (some oldschool players don't like them, but for me it's a great upside)
– possibility of binding keys different than F1–F12 to various in-game actions
– on-screen hotkeys
– market (if you don't like it, you can always disable it on your server, so you have a choice)
– detailed information about your character like remaining food time or speed
– browse field option
– health/mana arcs
– more advanced PVP settings
– and probably a lot more features, that I simply don't remember about

But you should also keep in mind that you don't have to stick to the default clients because OTClient exists, which is fully customizable.

Last edited:
8.0 is pretty nice

Thanks, will keep that in mind.

I'd say the newer, the better. 12.x clients have lots of advanatages over the old ones such as:
– NPC trade system
– item hotkeys (some oldschool players don't like them, but for me it's a great upside)
– possibility of binding keys different than F1–F12 to various in-game actions
– on-screen hotkeys
– market (if you don't like it, you can always disable it on your server, so you have a choice)
– detailed information about your character like remaining food time or speed
– browse field option
– health/mana arcs
– more advanced PVP settings
– and probably a lot more features, that I simply don't remember about

But you should also keep in mind that you don't have to stick to the default clients because OTClient exists, which is fully customizable.

Personally I don't like how Tibia evolved in newest clients but I do agree that some features could be useful for better playing expierence

Personally I don't like how Tibia evolved in newest clients but I do agree that some features could be useful for better playing expierence
What exactly do you dislike in the newest clients?

What exactly do you dislike in the newest clients?

Maybe I should say it in a different way - I do prefer older clients because of that oldschool feeling

@Evil Puncker I find out that you are also Karmia fun and this whole thread is actually according client for Karmia server.

So question is if you still stick with 8.0 or something else if it comes to this map?

Maybe I should say it in a different way - I do prefer older clients because of that oldschool feeling

@Evil Puncker I find out that you are also Karmia fun and this whole thread is actually according client for Karmia server.

So question is if you still stick with 8.0 or something else if it comes to this map?
yes 8.0 karmia the best

Back