• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What client version would you create a server with 8.6 / 10.98?

New evo server ?

Votes: 13 65.0%

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
We are going to make a new big server depend on tfs 1.4 so what are you recommend more play 860 or play 10.98 ?
if you recommend 8.6 say why
between if you recommend 10.98 say why

In our new server there are many ideas out of box and new war ways and many new features something like challenges and champions and ranks.
So before we start if you still play tibia games what do you love more?

Not long ago there were similar threads - just do what you would like to play. I wouldn't play 10.98 as same as 860 - because I prefer 7.6-8.1.

Not long ago there were similar threads - just do what you would like to play. I wouldn't play 10.98 as same as 860 - because I prefer 7.6-8.1.
good opinion

anything as long as it is fun to play! but I think you will have "more players" if you go 8.6 as the statistics says :D

anything as long as it is fun to play! but I think you will have "more players" if you go 8.6 as the statistics says :D
using tfs 1.4 at 860 is a big bull shit and losing it's quality . btw tfs 0.4 is shitty full bugged. but you are right

Back