• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What country would you like to eliminate with a bomb?

What country would you like to eliminate with a bomb?

• Total voters

Ciwia

Reaction score
DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUS, YOU DON'T HEFF TO BE MAD, IT'S ONLY A GAME!

As the titel says, what country would you like to eliminate with a bomb if you had the chance too?

i don't see north korea huehue

DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUS, YOU DON'T HEFF TO BE MAD, IT'S ONLY A GAME!

As the titel says, what country would you like to eliminate with a bomb if you had the chance too?

which one you live in? :rolleyes:

which one you live in? :rolleyes:

I live in a cave deep beneath the ice on Antarctis away from all the banana throwers!!! =) Only there I can protect myself from the lethal flying bananas.

Here's a proof of them!

flyingbanana.jpg

I live in a cave deep beneath the ice on Antarctis away from all the banana throwers!!! =) Only there I can protect myself from the lethal flying bananas.

Here's a proof of them!

flyingbanana.jpg

That's how the nuclear bomb of Brazil looks like.

of course Brazil , but we should send them a bananas , not bombs

Poland... Brazil gives us atleast some legendary footballers and sweet samba music & lovely bitches. Poland gives us? Yeah, they give us.... Oh yeah! They give us so.. oh........

Poland gives you Wodka (as they spell it) and Brazil gives you retarded Tibia players and flying bananas.

Who listen to samba? o_O
Polish womens are much better btw. ;]

Listen to some sweet samba before playing football and you will see how much better you become. Polish women are not even CLOSE to brazilian ones, and the moves that the brazilian women can do, zomfg.

Listen to some sweet samba before playing football and you will see how much better you become. Polish women are not even CLOSE to brazilian ones, and the moves that the brazilian women can do, zomfg.

Looks br womens are "better" cuz they know how to move/dance?
I dont think so ;P
enough said.. Bye bye Flandie^^

Let the eliminate begin!

Back