• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What country would you like to eliminate with a bomb?

What country would you like to eliminate with a bomb?

• Total voters
Listen to some sweet samba before playing football and you will see how much better you become. Polish women are not even CLOSE to brazilian ones, and the moves that the brazilian women can do, zomfg.

Do you know how we solve that problem? Fly or sail the bitchez with some banana-planes or banana-boats to us and then let the bombing begin!

76927954.png

Do you know how we solve that problem? Fly or sail the bitchez with some banana-planes or banana-boats to us and then let the bombing begin!

I hope bad engineers made those banana planes and boats so they crash and sink.

Where are all the muslim countries? i would love to bomb these dirty goatfu***rs

Haha, so much hate! Don't bring it to a whole new subject, keep it to Tibia playing countries, Sherlock.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope bad engineers made those banana planes and boats so they crash and sink.

It's fine, just put Fatima in each of them or anyone similiar to her and you'll solve the problem! They'll crash and sink :)

Haha, so much hate! Don't bring it to a whole new subject, keep it to Tibia playing countries, Sherlock.

- - - Updated - - -

It's fine, just put Fatima in each of them or anyone similiar to her and you'll solve the problem! They'll crash and sink :)

highscores haterzzz detected =((
dont be mad its just a game brah

I think u never saw a single women from poland Flandie :p and sure i vote on nuskei's house : P

I gave voice to Brazil. I do not know more stupid people

PS . Same brudasy i czarne szyje

No offense, but WITHIN TIBIA, BR's today are like Polacks 10 years ago.
So that's why Brazil have top 1 today, they're 10 years behind everyone else..

Congratulations Poland! you're no longer the scum of internet! :D
<no offense towards the entire contries, I'm talking about the young people that plays tibia>

Yo Brazuka you are not bad as i think.
GL luje pasiate, bezrękie dzieci neo...
((paz com você brudasy))

Spain ofcourse lol. Never met any friendly guy from spain. (Maybe one, max two)

And about Brazil.I met alot of friendly and nice guys . Also " Every Girl in brazil has nice ass except fatima.:p"

Back