• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you guys know about Spotify?

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Heya, what do you guys know about Spotify?
Whose using it? Positive feedback? Is the pricing fair?

Heya, what do you guys know about Spotify?
Whose using it? Positive feedback? Is the pricing fair?

i think the majority of the swedish youths are using it ... i use it and i pay 10 euro / month for it, if you ask me it is worth it!

It's free on ur comp with adverts anyway but I use it bc it's easy when streaming xD *when my broadcaster wants to allow sound* and it saves me having to download millions of songs.

It's reasonable on premium too..

It's free on ur comp with adverts anyway but I use it bc it's easy when streaming xD *when my broadcaster wants to allow sound* and it saves me having to download millions of songs.

It's reasonable on premium too..

with prem features you can have it on your cell phone as well, storing songs offline, and much more, click on on spotify.com to learn more

Why not grooveshark or did I miss something?
I do not pay anything..

with prem features you can have it on your cell phone as well, storing songs offline, and much more, click on on spotify.com to learn more

Yh I know which I do ;) iPhones don't have a lot of memory if u have many apps.. With the extra few gig from no music it's good

I pay the 10$ a month for it.. I've been using it since it came out.. It's Great and perfect for wherever if you don't feel like Downloading music.

A lot nicer interface, reasonable fees if you want premium or unlimited, easy to stream songs, cache songs
easy to share songs with other people (spotify url's), still lets you sync songs to iPod etc

Spotify > iTunes

use it. once every 10 songs theres a 10 sec break of news or some shit. Commercial perhaps. easily made songlists, its free. for a about 10 euro purchase you can get it on ur mobile phone aswell.

my mother always used to say the devil is hidden in spotify. She also said that spotify.exe and devil.exe are the same

I thought the guy was from us and co founders Stockholm meh idk

Back