• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you hate about OPEN-Tibia?

Breakdown

Be good, or be good at it
Reaction score
So yeah, simple.. what do you hate about open tibia, please discuss.

Step 1. Download tfs
Step 2. Download real map data pack
Step 3. Download Geisor AAC
Step 4. Rename the donation items to your servers name.
Step 5. Zzz another real map.

Common guys, lets make something different... the TFS devs have put a lot of effort into making this distro so LUA friendly and adding tons of functions to use at our will. Making another real map only utilizes like 3% TFS's potential.

"Donations", Leeching and Leeches.

But hey, it's an imperfect world we live in. "Gotta work with what you got!" ;)

The assholes who just request shit all the time

The overzelous buttmunchers that think they know all the bizzshizz there is to know about OTs then when some poor nublet comes asking for help they pitch torches & burn the living shit out of him.

Oh & the massive amounts of bad OTs being made.

I hate hackers (or people who want be hackers).

I hate the people who don't even try to learn how to do the things by them selves, and they just request scripts, maps or things like that.

Wait! I know
The ddosers, always someone who seems to want to destroy a server, I don't recall this happening as often years ago, if you piss someone off doing anything or if you're competing with a server now, someone will see reason to try to fuck with your server.

The take take take and no give give give.

How many of you use the tfs server and haven't donated? How many of you profit from said server and don't donate?

How many if you give things for free to the community rather than ask for a fee?

Other than the tfs developers and the stray few, i think i am one of the only members who takes very little, never charges (no matter how many hours a map or a sprite takes) and is respectable to most, if not all members. Apart from vank.. He's just an illiterate troll.

- - - Updated - - -

And those who think it is beneathe them to help a needy member who lacks experience and knowledge.

Back