• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you hate about OPEN-Tibia?

I simply hate the way open tibia Is used for now! Now i almost wouldnt care if cipsoft acctually would shutdown all ots and take away our sources and avoid anyone from hosting his ot again!
Because now its all about download and run or Atleast MONEYMAKING!
Back in time, when people inspired themselves, helped each other out and TRIED OUT SOMETHING NEW, And tried hard to make something different from "realtibia" which was and in my Eyes still should be the goal of open tibia , but sadly
It isnt anymore :( I dont deny that there are SOME serious projects out there , developed by serious developers, but I rly wouldnt give a shit if cipsoft would f..k up all online ots, cause there is no need keeping the ot sources, just to make them accessable to kids who just wanna download and run!

Another solution I would prefer is that cipsoft would take down just all realmap ots!!! Then the people maybee start thinking about do smth new... The download run kids will leave, the others will stick to custom ots or evos , finnally we would have found our way back :D
And I DONT SAY that there shouldnt be donations avaibale in shop of server. A desicated or even virtual server costs alrdy some bucks with atleast ~30-45€. So its totally fine making donations buyable , but please no overpowered ones ;) AND PLEASE ON A SERVER YOU WORKED HARD ON :)

//Damon

Prolly almost noone shares my point of view , but hell yeah, my opinion! :D gratz to all of u! :)

Ot's that are up for a few months, then shut down.

Faster rate real tibia servers.

Botters...

Back