• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you hate about REAL Tibia?

Breakdown

Be good, or be good at it
Reaction score
Simple and obvious thread, what do you hate about real tibia? It can be 1 thing.. or 100 cause im sure there's alot.

For me, it's the whole dying and losing your shit shi-bang. I understand getting blessings, i understand getting an Amulet of Loss. But geez what's the point? First time you die you lose all your blessings and it's not 100% easy to obtain them back. Don't even bother with the Amulet.

Now the obvious thing is, don't die. Well, goodluck telling that to some dude x amount of levels higher than you who just feels like being an ass.

Second, i hate the pvp system. I think it's outdated in so many ways.. all worlds should be pvp-enabled and should truly be the players choice. What i mean is, i should beable to say.. yes i want to be attacked and i want to be able to attack someone with a click of a button. But there should be strong restrictions on higher levels going after lowbies, even make it so if someone is x amount of levels higher and kills someone the person who dies doesn't lose their gear.

So yeah.. you can rant about it, or even a one word answer. I just want to know.. what you hate/dislike about real tibia.

bot, thieves, ks'ers and all that bad behavior guys, everything else is acceptable

Bots and theives like ^ said. Also offline trainers, the shitty management, how premmium players always get the GOOD updates. really pisses me off

Nothing pisses me off about Tibia. Except the fact that CipSoft cannot beat the botters so their joining them by making offline trainers, hotkeys etc.

Though, I enjoy Tibia on the odd occasion still, but if the servers were back to how they were in 7.4-7.6 times, I'd definatley spend alot more on the game than I do now.

Simple and obvious thread, what do you hate about real tibia? It can be 1 thing.. or 100 cause im sure there's alot.

For me, it's the whole dying and losing your shit shi-bang. I understand getting blessings, i understand getting an Amulet of Loss. But geez what's the point? First time you die you lose all your blessings and it's not 100% easy to obtain them back. Don't even bother with the Amulet.

Now the obvious thing is, don't die. Well, goodluck telling that to some dude x amount of levels higher than you who just feels like being an ass.

Second, i hate the pvp system. I think it's outdated in so many ways.. all worlds should be pvp-enabled and should truly be the players choice. What i mean is, i should beable to say.. yes i want to be attacked and i want to be able to attack someone with a click of a button. But there should be strong restrictions on higher levels going after lowbies, even make it so if someone is x amount of levels higher and kills someone the person who dies doesn't lose their gear.

So yeah.. you can rant about it, or even a one word answer. I just want to know.. what you hate/dislike about real tibia.

You don't need AOL anymore once you have all of the blessings, and also you can get twist of fate blessnig so if you get pk'd you only lose that blessing :p

I hate how almost every world is full of PA's, you can't get anywhere anymore without knowing somebody, the amount of botters there are and how because of botters Tibia is pretty much ruined.

The kids.

They ruined it all, they act childish and rude among other players (see Power Abuse).
They ask their parents for cash to buy a bot and sell stuff for their own good, how many of them actually even paid back their parent? (see Greed).

f*ck, I forgot to mention brazilians, they are the main reason of decadence.

I hate that people say "Every update is making Tibia worse" i have always managed to settle myself with those updates but OFFLINE TRAINING IS WRONG. I hate botters as well but mostly i hate how unbalanced vocations have become - mostly i hate paladin how it is a tank like knight, in old days you could die by 2 cyclops as 30 paladin, you had bow/crossbow and when you got trapped on that tiny bridge in cyc mount you were scre*d. You didn't hit in since they were so close, you got massive damage from cycs since you couldn't use shield. Paladin was archer!! Knights were awesome blockers, now knight is nothing, you can only bot with it, people used to need knights.... mages used mana fluids that gave like 50-100 mana, you needed a blocker! Few years ago there was a video how 280 rp nearly solod orshabaal..... but when it started running some people showd up and killed it. Now mages how tons of hp and epic healing they can block some sh1t with less waste.

sry for awful grammar and if my sentences didn't make any sense, i am really tired and it has been like 1000 degrees all day -.-

I hate that people say "Every update is making Tibia worse" i have always managed to settle myself with those updates but OFFLINE TRAINING IS WRONG. I hate botters as well but mostly i hate how unbalanced vocations have become - mostly i hate paladin how it is a tank like knight, in old days you could die by 2 cyclops as 30 paladin, you had bow/crossbow and when you got trapped on that tiny bridge in cyc mount you were scre*d. You didn't hit in since they were so close, you got massive damage from cycs since you couldn't use shield. Paladin was archer!! Knights were awesome blockers, now knight is nothing, you can only bot with it, people used to need knights.... mages used mana fluids that gave like 50-100 mana, you needed a blocker! Few years ago there was a video how 280 rp nearly solod orshabaal..... but when it started running some people showd up and killed it. Now mages how tons of hp and epic healing they can block some sh1t with less waste.

sry for awful grammar and if my sentences didn't make any sense, i am really tired and it has been like 1000 degrees all day -.-

You're actually wrong.
A knight dishes out some crazy damage nowadays, i'd rather jump on my Knight to take down some mages instead of my mage.

Infact your whole post is complete rubbish, back in those days it worked because people were lower levels, a level 280 can block an orshab chances are a level 280 could do it aswell on old tibia with UH spamming.
Mages can block things because there are alot more higher level mages, the new spawns for mages & other vocations were not built to change tibia, they were made so newer people could catch up with those older player that had level 200s otherwise there would be no chance for them to even compete.
- Not to mention, Mages in some instances still require blockers (What tibia are you playing?) Golems, Hellspawns, hydras.
There alot better with a blocker.

Tibia had to change in that direction because of there leveling system, people just keep going & keep going, which is why they made mages use ML more than level, can you imagine if it was reversed back, how much damage a level 300 MS would do?

There are alot of things i disagree with, but the direction on balances & things they've added item/spell wise i have to agree with, otherwise tibia would just be the same & they'd never move forward.

This is why we have OTs in place though, so we can run those old servers & have that old feeling that we once had back then.

It's btw also a valid reason why trainers were introduced, not so people could easily get skills, it's so newer players / returning players & even those more casually could at least stay in competition with those that have been around for ages/ more hardcore players, remember training manually is still alot faster & you can do both.

Last edited:
You're actually wrong.
A knight dishes out some crazy damage nowadays, i'd rather jump on my Knight to take down some mages instead of my mage.

Infact your whole post is complete rubbish, back in those days it worked because people were lower levels, a level 280 can block an orshab chances are a level 280 could do it aswell on old tibia with UH spamming.
Mages can block things because there are alot more higher level mages, the new spawns for mages & other vocations were not built to change tibia, they were made so newer people could catch up with those older player that had level 200s otherwise there would be no chance for them to even compete.
- Not to mention, Mages in some instances still require blockers (What tibia are you playing?) Golems, Hellspawns, hydras.
There alot better with a blocker.

Tibia had to change in that direction because of there leveling system, people just keep going & keep going, which is why they made mages use ML more than level, can you imagine if it was reversed back, how much damage a level 300 MS would do?

There are alot of things i disagree with, but the direction on balances & things they've added item/spell wise i have to agree with, otherwise tibia would just be the same & they'd never move forward.

This is why we have OTs in place though, so we can run those old servers & have that old feeling that we once had back then.

It's btw also a valid reason why trainers were introduced, not so people could easily get skills, it's so newer players / returning players & even those more casually could at least stay in competition with those that have been around for ages/ more hardcore players, remember training manually is still alot faster & you can do both.

Well you are right tbh. My post was made on my low level point of view, being 90~ek seems kinda singleplayerish and boring to me, there's no tasks i can do neither there are much team hunts i could arrange. Tibia has changed and i guess i just miss old times and everything else seems rubbish from my point of view.

Well you are right tbh. My post was made on my low level point of view, being 90~ek seems kinda singleplayerish and boring to me, there's no tasks i can do neither there are much team hunts i could arrange. Tibia has changed and i guess i just miss old times and everything else seems rubbish from my point of view.

You play the game manual, tbh you shouldn't be playing a Knight, they're alittle bit boring though it depends how you play it i guess, you'd have alot better of a time playing a Mage or a pally in my opinion.

At the moment, i'd suggest doing Gnome tasks on your knight there really fun to do & the addon looks awesome, but just try getting mage friends who manual aswell, leveling on tibia is boring which is why people choose to bot, but it is also fun with a team, just not as fast, i got frost dragons with a friend of mine all the time just for fun, i bot but he manuals & for him it's a nice change infact he levels faster there solo, but always asks me to come purely because it's funner for him.

Tibias still a fun game & all the updates and addons are really fun you just gotta take them in as part of the game not, am not gona sit here and say there better than old tibia because even i can agree with you they arn't even close to being better, but realistically would you still want hotkeys taken away with level 300s running around?
Would the damage still be great if it went off levels, even for your level 90 ek?

Tibia went in the direction that was best for it, crappy direction indeed for older players like us because we really enjoyed it back then but logically it was probably the best it could have went (Exept PVP system, that shit is nuke to the face), but necessary nevertheless.

-BUT also, i'd say bots moved tibia quicker in this direction than it probably should've went, if we never had bots there wouldn't have been so much cash floating around from bot knights, so many runes from mage farms, higher levels because no bot auto leveling.
I hate bots.

I feel like some rich dude should buy old tibia servers ~7.xx from cipsoft and host them again with no higher exp rate ;)
Though i wonder why none of otlands ots developers has chopsen to rebuild old client/ and server and just make exp stages tibia like and premmy buyable. Then it would be like old time... Premmy maybee cheaper, a custom client and some scripts to avoid botters... And hell yeah! Not only otlanders but also rl tibia players would join!

I feel like some rich dude should buy old tibia servers ~7.xx from cipsoft and host them again with no higher exp rate ;)
Though i wonder why none of otlands ots developers has chopsen to rebuild old client/ and server and just make exp stages tibia like and premmy buyable. Then it would be like old time... Premmy maybee cheaper, a custom client and some scripts to avoid botters... And hell yeah! Not only otlanders but also rl tibia players would join!

Dude, Remere pretty much did it in the past, he made a really low rate 7.4 server that alot of people played, but now when people put up a low rate 7.4, people scream "NO NOT LOW RATE".

Back