• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you hate about REAL Tibia?

The community (Bot bot bot, cash cash cash, levels levels levels, power power power).

How cipsoft doesn't seem to listen to the customers/players.
..and how boring it is after nearly 7 years.

The kids.

They ruined it all, they act childish and rude among other players (see Power Abuse).
They ask their parents for cash to buy a bot and sell stuff for their own good, how many of them actually even paid back their parent? (see Greed).

Just like every other game that exist. Noob kids cryes on the forums and makes the game for dummy's. Hate that so much, that's why I quited.

Why is this thread title: "What do you hate about REAL Tibia?", I didn't know there was a fake Tibia. - Ha ha, it's a joke, don't feel offended... :rolleyes:

On-topic: I hate everything about the punitive system. A bunch of old guys arguing with kids over who said what. It's unfair, biased and lame.

Community and the updates made by cipsoft, such as the blessing, swapping, 20 unjust.. all those were not needed.

Hotkeys was a good idea in my opinion as it was needed, and because they wasted so much time not dealing with botters. If they dealed with botters in a much more earlier stage, the community and tibia would be much more better.

In all honesty the only thing I hate about real tibia is botters, but then again you even find a lot of them on Open-Tibia.
I love the Real Tibia map, but would still prefer a huge custom rpg that is somewhat like cipsoft's mapping.

custom maps are appealing because its like a new world. It's a new experience and you know (most of the time) it was created around a story.

To me - cipsoft's tibia seems storyless. I mean really, there is no backbone other than quest chains. Sure, it's meant to similate a full role playing game where you are the hero etc and you complete quests for others. But custom map ots generally have a story on top of that, and it makes the map so much more.. dynamic. It has a "purpose". The recent tibia maps are just.. well.. shit. Mistrock was clearly rushed as there are so many missing borders, border bugs and to me it just feels they themselves have gotten bored with their style.

Atleast with custom maps you get creativeness rather than plain, straightforward maps.

Tibia's collective problems killed it. There is no "community" feel within the staff. Sure there was around the early stages up until 8.5. I even remember a CM on hiberna calling my name cute in gamechat :>.
When da fuq does this shit happen now?

It feels like they have isolated their players and just watch with disappointment at how their hard work is just failing.

It seems they have been researching ots imo. I actually think they incorparated offline trainers from ots trainers, and thought "how could it work with rl tibia?". Maybe they need a new face that is actively enthusiastic and see's it as an opportunity to recreate a masterpeice. I can guarentee if they actually brought out a world with a different map, so many more players would join. I left tibia because i got bored. And i'm guessing half the community here did too.

I hate Poles. I'm Polish myself, but I hate them... Children that can't even say a word in English and running behind you yelling "PL? PL? PL? PL?", "FRI ITANZ PLS"...

Back