• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about this?

Donio

Banned User
Reaction score
As the title says What do you think about this map I made.
It is supposed to look like a shopping mall, or I tried to
make it to look like one. Rate and leave comments on what
needs to be improved and such!

Floor 1:
1227-floor1.jpg

Floor2:
1228-floor2.jpg

Floor 3:
1229-floor3.jpg

Sry to say...
Sux hard. Look some tutorials

the shape is bad, the roof is bad, the detailing is bad.. and its so empty. just continue to map and youll get it :)

I think it has been mapped very well. Hunting in this place will be great because of the open spaces. Palladins can run around etc. Just add some blood to the alters and hangables like skeletons etc and place other things like vials of blood on the altar.

What do you mean with empty I dont rly get that, If you mean in the rooms,
then its supposed to be npcs selling stuffs. Thats why I tried to make
it like a shoping mall xD

well i didn't like it i'm sorry .. it's not so good .. needs a better geometric shape .. + trying another roof and the details are really lost .. you lack so many skills .. watch some of MMb's tutorials
Untitled Document you'll be alot bette don't worry and don't trust the Word <SUX> because nothing sux for a new beginner .. just go for it .. you'll be professional soon! :D

if you needed any help i can be helping you as much as i could :D.. just Pm me or add me on my msn

I got just a question lol, when you read that other people dont like it, do you post like them or you dont actually like it? xD

You got to remake the shape. It's too squary for my eyes.
Sorry to say this, but I agree with Neon's comment on this piece.

I have edited the map! what do you guys think now?

Floor 1:
1235-floor1.jpg

Floor2:
1236-floor2.jpg

Floor3:
1237-floor3.jpg

I actually think it is looking alot better now then before, or?

Back