• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about Weed? Just for medical use or also for diversity of cultures

Medical use only?

• Total voters

StreamSide

Joseluis Gonzalez
Staff member
Support Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, the tittle say all, i just want yours opinions about the use of weed. If you use it or anything else.
Thanks.
I also will write my opinion about the use of weed (not now cus my english is not excellent).

In general, I'm from Chile (penalized) but it's actually a touchy subject for conversation.

Last edited:
In the United States? Or in general?

I think it should be legalized as it is in Amsterdam. Tax it and make it available to those who want it. Crime rates will decrease and a new market opens up to support the economy. A lot of people assume if it's legal, the whole country will be "high" and that's not true.

High people are happy people! ;)

I think it should be legalized as it is in Amsterdam. Tax it and make it available to those who want it. Crime rates will decrease and a new market opens up to support the economy.

edited the first post.

I think it should be legalized as it is in Amsterdam. Tax it and make it available to those who want it. Crime rates will decrease and a new market opens up to support the economy. A lot of people assume if it's legal, the whole country will be "high" and that's not true.

High people are happy people! ;)

Its not legal in dam, only tolerated and not enforced

As i know, in Amsterdan you can only buy 5grms per day, correct me if i'm wrong.

Its not legal in dam, only tolerated and not enforced

Coffee shops sell it with coffee. You're saying these stores are breaking the law, but aren't getting in trouble because it's not enforced? Seems legal to me...

As i know, in Amsterdan you can only buy 5grms per day, correct me if i'm wrong.

Of course you can't buy a whole truck load of it, that's not what I mean when I say, "legalize it." There has to be some restriction on the amount you're able to smoke and purchase, similar to the blood-alcohol restrictions in the United States.

It's illegal in my country and it probably won't be legal soon, but I'd try if it was legal(or I'll try it within two years in country where it's legal, time will show).
I've never tried that, therefore I can't post decent opinion here.

Any tips how can I get high legally by other products?
I fail in LD/WILD everytime I'm trying, but weed is probably very different from substances made by brain during sleeping.

I know you may call me newfag, my post sucks, etc, but everyone has to begin with something. Idk which sources are accurate and I count on your advice.

Coffee shops sell it with coffee. You're saying these stores are breaking the law, but aren't getting in trouble because it's not enforced? Seems legal to me...

Of course you can't buy a whole truck load of it, that's not what I mean when I say, "legalize it." There has to be some restriction on the amount you're able to smoke and purchase, similar to alcohol in the United States.

Yes they are breaking the law, but they tolerate it. The purchase and sale of it to coffee shops is also illegal however, they do not enforce it. But on paper they are breaking the law.

Don't care, just don't post pictures of yourself on facebook smoking weed, or just a picture of your weed. Don't make statuses about how you're so fucking high. Really.

It's illegal in my country and it probably won't be legal soon, but I'd try if it was legal(or I'll try it within two years in country where it's legal, time will show).
I've never tried that, therefore I can't post decent opinion here.

Any tips how can I get high legally by other products?
I fail in LD/WILD everytime I'm trying, but weed is probably very different from substances made by brain during sleeping.

I know you may call me newfag, my post sucks, etc, but everyone has to begin with something. Idk which sources are accurate and I count on your advice.

Legal here :D *Puff puff* WA STATE BIATCH

Don't care, just don't post pictures of yourself on facebook smoking weed, or just a picture of your weed. Don't make statuses about how you're so fucking high. Really.

you dont care about what? you dont tolerate it or just really DONT CARE?

you dont care about what? you dont tolerate it or just really DONT CARE?

I don't care about weed being legalized or not, if it is, then hooplah, if it isn't, hooplah. I don't like it when people post dumbass pictures of them stoned as shit with smoke coming out of their mouth on fb, especially girls.

I don't care about weed being legalized or not, if it is, then hooplah, if it isn't, hooplah. I don't like it when people post dumbass pictures of them stoned as shit with smoke coming out of their mouth on fb, especially girls.

boy-cute-hair-smoke-weed-Favim.com-352326_large.jpg

He is pretty much right, nobody cares how high is someone, others can't experience it and get pissed off when someone posts it.
It's like with watching ponies. It's okay to watch them and set one as profile pic/av, but posting ponies to every unrelated place anjoys even us, bronies when we see random newfag doing it. When one guy does it we're judged as a group and he sadly represents us.

I used to smoke weed, I have a lot of friends who still smoke it heavily. It's a drug, and like all drugs it has risk factors. What kinda annoys me though is how some people are so quick to hate it and stereotype anyone who smokes it as some would be thug... Then of course that same night, go and get wasted. Cigarettes and Alcohol are a lot worse than weed, causing thousands of death annually.

do not forget the topic of conversation, which is the important thing here.

My friends likes to play with the smoke, idk why, I don't.

- - - Updated - - -

I used to smoke weed, I have a lot of friends who still smoke it heavily. It's a drug, and like all drugs it has risk factors. What kinda annoys me though is how some people are so quick to hate it and stereotype anyone who smokes it as some would be thug... Then of course that same night, go and get wasted. Cigarettes and Alcohol are a lot worse than weed, causing thousands of death annually.

Weed is illegal on most places in the world because weed leads to heavier drugs in most cases, not because of how dangerous it is.

Yes they are breaking the law, but they tolerate it. The purchase and sale of it to coffee shops is also illegal however, they do not enforce it. But on paper they are breaking the law.

Amsterdam Coffee Shops | Amsterdam.info. According to this, no law is broken. The city council has issued licenses to sell marijuana, and you're only allowed to purchase & smoke it at these licensed areas (which are everywhere - 200+ locations in the city alone).

That's cool. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Weed is illegal on most places in the world because weed leads to heavier drugs in most cases, not because of how dangerous it is.

Some of my old school mates who were weed users, now are on heroine.. It's fucked how progressive it is.

- - - Updated - - -

i think that the "weed leads to heavier drugs in most cases" is about the person who is smoking it
I smoke weed 11-12 years ago and nothing else catches my eye

Back