• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about Weed? Just for medical use or also for diversity of cultures

Medical use only?

• Total voters
Some of my old school mates who were weed users, now are on heroine.. It's fucked how progressive it is.
The reason its a stepping stone is because its illegal... You're forced to buy it through the black market so its very likely if you keep smoking you're bound to run into someone who offers you something harder just because they're trying to make money. If you could just buy it at the convenience store you would never have to associate with those type of people.

boy-cute-hair-smoke-weed-Favim.com-352326_large.jpg

L5RdlVG.jpg

[video=youtube;dw1HavgoK9E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw1HavgoK9E[/video]

Interesting video.

Don't care, just don't post pictures of yourself on facebook smoking weed, or just a picture of your weed. Don't make statuses about how you're so fucking high. Really.
I chuckled at this ^

I guess I don't really care. It's fun doing illegal stuff though. ;)

i believe that people should be free to do whatever they like so long as it does not harm anyone else. meaning that i do not agree with people buying weed or any other drug on the street (in ireland or i imagine any other country this money will always be filling the pockets of paramilitary etc). however if you got a solid friend who's growing his own grass then who cares. :)

weed should most definitely be sold legal just like cigarettes worldwide, for whatever use as you like.

one thing that i don't like are these ultra-stoners who try to tell you that there's nothing unhealthy about smoking weed, they seem to forget that they're inhaling burning plant material. not to mention 10 - 15 quid for a gram is fucking scandalous, lol.

Back