• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think will happen to OT and tibia?

The truth is even if tibia were to fall all that would happen in my opinion is about half the tibian population would move on and the other half would flood ot's and to all you idiots who keep saying that if real tibia dies so do all our ot's basically what you are saying to me is that none of you deserve to own an ot because of the fact that if you rely on tibia to make updates and then you just to come by and update your server with what they did then you will never go anywhere. as more and more scripters and c++ coders come to rise auto updaters will be released that are useable and these people will find way to edit the code/scripts to do amazing things that alot of people on the tibia staff may not be able to do

tibia is much much better.. it will grow a lot, just b/c so many ppl play.. as for ot, it will still go on as cip patches more and more things for the actual tibia game.

i think ot and tibia will coexist.
just like mu online and private mu servers.

Eventually both will die, the overall production of otserv has almost come to a hault. Mostly because of a lack of people willing to be open source or just dont know how to do any of the harder programming.

Tibia will run it's course, when it dies, otserv will explode temporarily then also die.

Well... i dont think anything will happen actually...
Since Cipsoft is earning some from ot to (taking ideas from OTs)

//Massen

I hate normal Tibia! It is so boring and slow.
But one good thing is if you leave for 2 years and you go back all your friends are level 100. :D:D

It will fall. Too boring.

I hate normal Tibia! It is so boring and slow.
But one good thing is if you leave for 2 years and you go back all your friends are level 100. :D:D

It will fall. Too boring.

I don't think it will because they get more and more people to tibia and then they mabye are going to pay a premium account and every half year tibia will have a update and again and again.

I havent had much time for tibia or ots but it seems to be growing.
I don't contribute anything to the ot community anymore, but the nice thing about large communities is that it grow with or without you.

--truthfully the only reason i am posting here is to get to the download section

I guess both will die out eventually...
But who knows how long that will take... years at least!
I think that there will be small changed in near future.

//Saphira

@Offtopic...
I wonder what would have happend to tibia if they changed to like for example WoW graphics... 0.o
Probably die out in a week.. xD

Back