• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What does it take!?

ZionOt

Reaction score
Well today is my 7th day (1 week) of my OT being open to the public (Zion Online) Woohoo! :), and i would like to know,
Why do people come to slowly?
Why do people join so slowly?
What am i missing?
What are people looking for in a OT?
How can i make a successful OT?

I mean i know people are not gonna just be like NEW SERVER (Join), but it is just, i want to bring back the fun, i truly do, but people just don't come..If they would come they would love it, only a few don't like it cause its not a real life map. Im trying to make it more like 7.6 and stuff.. i take all suggestions!..i just don't understand..:huh:

So what i would like from you OT Land, is help. Help with suggestions, Questions, anything! I am not desperate i just would love to see my server grow! To see teams saying going on quest pm me! or so see a pk mob! Please OT Land, help me be successful with this..:peace:

UPDATE LOG: http://otland.net/f251/zion-online-rpg-106897/
SERVER AD: http://otland.net/f43/usa-zion-8-60-a-96147/

Because your exp is slow like hell from the beginning, by getting lvl 100 in your server is like getting lvl 70 in tibia, i'd rather play RL tibia

If you play,actually play... it takes like 2 weeks. Level 100 in rl takes months, maybe a year. maybe longer...Unless you bot ofc. LoLaye have you logged in to play? I take it you have not because if you did, you would know. Its not "Slow like hell". If you liked serious ots, then you would like or love this ot.. Not to be rude, but seriously... come on.. its not an easy ot but its not overly hard. Its balanced, ot rates are prefect... Real life tibia is stupid now. Its more like wow then how Tibia would and should be if tibia kept its own ideas...We all know this. I could argue forever but seriously, play the ot before you claim it takes almost as long to lvl as rl...I worked hard to make this, and i don't want untrue claims to be the reason why it does not lift off the ground. Thank you for your Opinion. Next time think it through.

If you play,actually play... it takes like 2 weeks. Level 100 in rl takes months, maybe a year. maybe longer...Unless you bot ofc. LoLaye have you logged in to play? I take it you have not because if you did, you would know. Its not "Slow like hell". If you liked serious ots, then you would like or love this ot.. Not to be rude, but seriously... come on.. its not an easy ot but its not overly hard. Its balanced, ot rates are prefect... Real life tibia is stupid now. Its more like wow then how Tibia would and should be if tibia kept its own ideas...We all know this. I could argue forever but seriously, play the ot before you claim it takes almost as long to lvl as rl...I worked hard to make this, and i don't want untrue claims to be the reason why it does not lift off the ground. Thank you for your Opinion. Next time think it through.

In that case I'll just add that there were people that took level 100 in less than 2 weeks in RT. Including a guy who made it in 3 days. To be honest experience truly is the reason people don't want to play.

We don't have any lvl 100's tho..its been 9 days since it has opened. Why does every ot have to be high? the pvp is killed once you get so high..it makes no sense..

if you're supposed to have low exp I guess you need a custom map at the same level as CIPSOFT's map

@ropid, i have a custom map, i made from scratch.. I have everything i need for a good RPG but its quite difficult with no faith from OT Land...LoL

I'm not saying your map is crap since I haven't tried it, but from judging your experience in this forum, it maybe makes people think that it's an unseriuos map etc..
That's just what I think though.

Thanks, i understand what you mean..I think its time for change hahaha, But danng OT Land stop being so judgmental! :p

And if you think that i suck This is my expression Beloww aha..

You could try to showoff your map in the adv thread. It might help you.
Good luck!

@ropid: Thanks, i might do that :)

@Warbringer: How would people train? o_O...or i could make it so it costs a fee to enter trainers for a limited amount of time, best i can do tho.

Pepole could train like in RL tibia. When a player summons a monk and he attacks it with small stones/knife.

+ Add screenshots to ur advert thread.

Will do and hmm, ill think about that trainer idea.
Thanks for the advice

Last edited:
There are 5 rules.

* Good/unique concepts
* Updates
* Advertisment
* Advertisment
* Advertisment

It takes Dedication, Time, and Creativity :

Dedication - Making the server, Mapping the server, Not giving up on it.
Time - Getting Players!! Making Quests, Updates.
Creativity - Quests, Mapping, Events, Custom Things.

I have and am doing all of theses things but i don't know how to get more advertisement in, iv posted on forums, put it on ot lists, idk what else to do with advertising, any suggestions on that? Im no gonna go spam on other servers, thats noobish, and can you explain (Good/unique concepts,Events, Custom Things) please.

Back