• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What does it take!?

Events -- A Competition held for a good item. Such as, PvP Competition for Donator's Sword.
Custom Things -- Custom Map (RPG) No Highrate Servers..

I got the custom map and not high rates :), Events im working on, anymore suggestions on what i can do?

Patience..

Don't expect your server to grow in a week.. give it time..
A lots of projects get shut down because they get desperate!

As i said just give it time jeje.. and keep it fun

Im not going anywhere, i just want to make sure that when it does get off the ground, its good and what everyone would expect :)

Fix your site up maybe? Clicked who is online and I see Ho is online in the side. Same goes for hover effects on all the items.

With the website, i don't want to use geisor cause it to fragile to hackers, and i would like to use modern but theirs bugs so i gotta wait till Modern 2 comes out :). Zysen, you should come check out my map. Iv been updating areas to make them much better. I have added the ot to those 2 sites and the otland sight as well. Anymore suggestions? and can you be more specific on events and stuff like that?

rates to low on low lvls people get bored >.> u should add task system and get rid of rook or increase the exp

I do have a task system :), read why i have a rook on the ad...Not going to increase the exp cause that would ruin the challenge!

I did add the CTF(didn't not work). I already have a task system, and i will not change the rates haha..

Last edited:
There are 5 rules.

* Good/unique concepts
* Updates
* Advertisment
* Advertisment
* Advertisment

Great advice. A lot of people should consider these.

Elf's war system?
I did add the CTF,but it didnt work properly AT ALL, so i added in a pvp event npc for a battle :). That also is failing lol..

the map looks ugly, but ive only seen the main town
Can you explain Why it looked ugly to you?

Great advice. A lot of people should consider these.
Yes but How do we accomplish this is the big answer. You guys are saying you want unique features and things but only naming a few things... more detail please OT Land :)

Last edited:
Back