• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What does this mean? (gesior problems)

Bondy

Reaction score
So im tryng to set up my website and i get this

Warning: syntax error, unexpected TC_STRING in C:/Documents and Settings/VAIO/Escritorio/pysis/1/centera/config.lua on line 24 in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Documents and Settings/VAIO/Escritorio/pysis/1/centera/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

I dont know why it says its an invalid config.lua file, its tfs 0.3.6..can someone helpp??
ty!

lol...
Lua:
 Unknown database type in C:/Documents and Settings/VAIO/Escritorio/pysis/1/centera/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""
It says the error, can't you read?

It says invalid config file because you need to remove all comments in config.lua ( all lines that starts with // ) to install Gesior.

like, //this is some text to remove

Its probable that your config used different codes then gesior (or what you use) expected.

You can try this

Lua:
	-- MySQL
	mysqlHost = "localhost"
	mysqlUser = "root"
	mysqlPass = ""
	mysqlDatabase = "theforgottenserver"
	mysqlPort = 3306

-- SqLite
	sqliteDatabase = "forgottenserver.s3db"

-- SQL
	sqlType = "sqlite"
	passwordType = "plain"

Ofc if you use mysql you have to change that.

Back