• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What else do you do?

Swimming. Soccer. Baseball. Football. Tennis. Basketball. Track. Fishing. Cornhole. Washers. Jump rope. Hoola hoop. Cheerleading. Lacrosse. Cricket. Hockey.
Just a few things I do in my spare time.

Swimming. Soccer. Baseball. Football. Tennis. Basketball. Track. Fishing. Cornhole. Washers. Jump rope. Hoola hoop. Cheerleading. Lacrosse. Cricket. Hockey.
Just a few things I do in my spare time.

I cried at my best friends funeral, NOT.
YOU AINT GOT NO PANCAKE MIX

You ain't got no pancake mix!

well I always dance electro dance for those who do not know what is it , is like tecktonick, also I go to the gym, and go out with my friends :)

well I always dance electro dance for those who do not know what is it , is like tecktonick, also I go to the gym, and go out with my friends :)

False hes a 40yr old rapist ;)

I play guitar, hang out with friends, 2 hours gym at my hosue cause fckn fredi is rich and i dont have money to pay a gym, facebook, msn, practice with my band, used to play basketball but now I just play it when I have somebody to play lol and idk look for somebody to fuck with in omegle (mainly kids) =) jk thats fredi

False hes a 40yr old rapist ;)

I play guitar, hang out with friends, 2 hours gym at my hosue cause fckn fredi is rich and i dont have money to pay a gym, facebook, msn, practice with my band, used to play basketball but now I just play it when I have somebody to play lol and idk look for somebody to fuck with in omegle (mainly kids) =) jk thats fredi

well if u dance with me and be ass good as me u can go with me to vertifight and win your own money :peace:

actually i am playing wow, not the rl. i play this server SET REALMLIST LOGON.GOLFEX.NET
mMm.,and my days playing tibia end, because this game already pissed me off xd
mMm.,what else? DOTA! (defence of the ancients) is a warcraft 3 game
YouTube - DotA Allstars Endless Story (for dota videos)
=)

well if u dance with me and be ass good as me u can go with me to vertifight and win your own money :peace:

I don't want to go with you to your gay strip dances I preffer to be poor with dignity than rich and full of guys dancing around you eew :w00t:

I don't want to go with you to your gay strip dances I preffer to be poor with dignity than rich and full of guys dancing around you eew :w00t:

hmm dude first u need to know what the hell are u saying, strip dance? lol guys dancing around me? lol first u need to know what is tecktonick then talk that kind of shit to me :peace:

hmm dude first u need to know what the hell are u saying, strip dance? lol guys dancing around me? lol first u need to know what is tecktonick then talk that kind of shit to me :peace:

I no whats tektonik u send my 100 videos everyday about that gaydance that doesn't prove you are not involved in stripdance :peace:

Back