• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What else do you do?

Ooth

Reaction score
Other than playing Tibia, what other games/activities do you do?

I play xbox (GT=Brando Bruh), varsity soccer (since freshman year), and WoW.

Heres an old clip of my WoW days --> Download Ooth PvP (click stream now, its above download)

Last edited:
I play baseball alot, in the weekend always at/with my girlfriend.
Not playing any other games anymore, I played rl tibia, but I got too bored with that. Sometimes playing Age of Empire II with my rl brother for fun sake, but thats like 1x in two weeks lol.

Who's next?

Hi pira <3 :)..

jajajaja good pwnt that's is true ...

I play two hours a day play station 3 (Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Devil My Cry online) and then cyntara as 6 hours and 4 hours tibia rl! : D

Counter Strike, making a little top-down shooter with a friend, driving, and FOOTBALL

I sleep. and when I'm awake I'm at the computer!

Cause I'm: No-Life Bruh

humm see like 1 hour...computer like 5/6 hours on facebook and msg and now like 1 hour tibia cuz i'm banished >.< hummmm then like at 7/8 pm go play basketball...but i do somthing diferent all the days like yesterday i was on the bowl with my friends and my sister ;)

Counter-strike:source Ps3 COd6 Football in the streets Summer school for the fun of it to exersise my math skills and yea sleep

I get high.
Go muddin.
Get high again.
Go fishing.
Smoke more.
Bomb fires.
Drink.
Pass out.
Wake up do it again.

Usually a weekend deal.

It's because they made so much cash off TF2, so they thought doing that to Source would make it better, BUUUUUUUUUUUUT CS =/= TF. And Valve is too proud to admit they were wrong.

Back