• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What film/show are you watching NOW!

what UP said.

GoT. S04E01

Just finished reading "all" the books. Just waiting on the books patiently aswell.

Best part of Game of Thrones, S04E02 :p

Best part of Game of Thrones, S04E02 :p

for real?!

omg gonna watch ep2 now... Gonna be epic if it happens as the title says on the youtube link. Wont watch it, spoilers ^^

But I will be back in 1h when I watched ep2 omg omg omg omg gonna be epic if it's true!

-- Edit --
Oh yes. He is finnaly dead! That felt so good!

The ending of the lastest episode of GoT was inasane! I won't say anything though, don't wanna spoil xD
Started watching vikings! Omg sooo good I caught up in like a week lol and I love the main actor x3

That movie is fucking sick! Love it! One of denzel washingtons best performences if you ask me! :)

Really? Haven't watch it yet, have thinking before that I should, but haven't yet. Maybe I do today.. hmmm

There is 2 ways I know of that you can watch movies for free besides using torrents well actually there is many more ways but that would require a sit down step by step :)

But anyway, just go to youtube and type in full movie
and the 2nd is a site which requires a popup blocker i use ad block plus its called fmovie.co enjoy :)

There is 2 ways I know of that you can watch movies for free besides using torrents well actually there is many more ways but that would require a sit down step by step :)

But anyway, just go to youtube and type in full movie
and the 2nd is a site which requires a popup blocker i use ad block plus its called fmovie.co enjoy :)
This has nothing to do with the thread.

Back