• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What films or shows scared you as a child/teen ager

The grudge was really scary How they move Ther shape how they kill Ther Moves made me shit my self
D: yeah the music the sound (that shitty noise the mom do when she's near :S)it totally scare the shit out of you
I´ll watch it :p. Aew I am still a little kid btw (according to the tittle).
Haha you wont sleep ok for a week :p but its fun if you watch it with friends

boogeyman (2005 version) .. i think i was like 12 at the time

blair witch project .. i was like 10 ;//

i've always loved paranormal films, gore films just aren't scary

invader zim kicked ass, tho it never scared me but it was some serious buisness

images

Probably, The Shining

This isn't scary, but its a damn must watch.
[video=youtube;9VDvgL58h_Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y[/video]

teenage ninja turtle, the crocodile there? not sure if it was there but it was fkn scary lol

Like Peroxide, yes, The Shining was one of the first horror movies I actually saw.
Watched it a friends house because my parents would let me watch it, I was 12.

Insidious... I have not slept 1 week. Watch it and you'll see about what I talk

I was never scared of any movie I watched when I was younger, every time I watch any movie, mum keep spamming me the whole two hours that its fake and not real.. so I neither enjoyed w/e I watched nor scared lol

i was never scared of any movie i watched when i was younger, every time i watch any movie, mum keep spamming me the whole two hours that its fake and not real.. So i neither enjoyed w/e i watched nor scared lol

rofl

Few days ago... Final destination 5
I really don't like this scene with laser.
It's too long.

Final destination isnt a scary movie not even scary but the death scene is not cool ... They make it look so real like when the tire Came flying WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT BAM no head no shoulder and everything came out... search it on google :p

Back