• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What game engine edoes tibia use?

Zamalek

Reaction score
i always ask my self what game engine does tibia use? is that personal engine? or its public one , and i have another question now when i go to my tibia file and see the maps file , can i open this files or not? can i edit them? or they just files that unable to be opend because its private source? thanks!

Tibia by Cipsoft uses all of their own files. Nothing is public so this invalidates your other questions.

so do they use their own game engine that they developed? o_O i dont think they developed an game engine.

xDDDDDDDD what do you want flatlander? i am asking a question if u would like to answer me so its fine if u don't want its fine also but don't insulte me nerd

I really hope you are not playing dumb. Of course the people from Cipsoft use and develop their own game server, what else do you expect it to run on? Tibia was created long before OTS existed.

I really hope you are not playing dumb. Of course the people from Cipsoft use and develop their own game server, what else do you expect it to run on? Tibia was created long before OTS existed.
OK MAAN ! I AM asking what THE HECK R U SAYING LOL i am not talking about ots , i just talking about real tibia and its game engine !!

becuase cipsoft isn't a big company to develop a game engine , usualy game engine "i think not sure" need alot of people and alot of invest
Yea Tibias engine is probably super high-tech! you know for a 2d game with less fucntion then fking mario!

becuase cipsoft isn't a big company to develop a game engine , usualy game engine "i think not sure" need alot of people and alot of invest

Must I remind you that the server we use where developed by 5 or 6 people? It does not take lots of people to develop a game engine, at least one as "simple" as a tibia game server

Yea Tibias engine is probably super high-tech! you know for a 2d game with less fucntion then fking mario!
it was 2d games and now they are developing it and improving the graphic into the game

I don't know if you are trollin us or you haven't any knownledge about tibia?

:D people who always laught on other people questions are the most stupid people in the earth :D if u say i don't have knowledge , yes i don't have , so tell me ur knowledge big mouth xDDD hahahahahaha

those people who come here and just want to make their self cool and don't help other people questions , cuz u failed in ur all life u don't want other people learn and be happy . shame of you childern :D

Back