• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What game engine edoes tibia use?

those people who come here and just want to make their self cool and don't help other people questions , cuz u failed in ur all life u don't want other people learn and be happy . shame of you childern :D
Don't call me child, kid.
Tibia is game created by CipSoft. You cannot get their files. They develop their own client(s), game servers, login servers, editors also own page, if you don't know they got two other games one is called TibiaMe and second some kind of comics flash game(idk)... Open Tibia is alternative to Tibia, there's otclient, tfs, editors, automatic account creators, etc... in the past there was also yatc, otserv.

u just come here and laught at my question so u are child cuz only childern do such this things. what is funny to help a person without knowledge? lol i know they DO i am asking when u move in tibia u open its map and u get the files stored in ur pc ! this files is with extention but i don't remember it cuz tibia isnt't installed now on my pc . so i am asking is there a method to open those maps file and develop the map graphic etc.. omg

If it wasnt possible the client itself would not be able to draw a map from it. So YES it is possible, you just have to find out the structure of the files and develop a tool to display it.
You should also try to get some manners.

If it wasnt possible the client itself would not be able to draw a map from it. So YES it is possible, you just have to find out the structure of the files and develop a tool to display it.
thank you dude for ur answer , but can you tell me why should i get some manners? did i say anything bad? o_O

no i don't because just english isn't my main language and i am not a good english speaker so you may understand my words or my way of speaking bad but its not right anyway i am sorry for everyone!

i always ask my self what game engine does tibia use? is that personal engine? or its public one , and i have another question now when i go to my tibia file and see the maps file , can i open this files or not? can i edit them? or they just files that unable to be opend because its private source? thanks!

Serious answer: There were 3 students, fourth joined later, they made it as project to pass school final exam or whatever(correct me, if I'm wrong). When their game slowly grow they started to expand it. They told somewhere that major part of their engine is written in c++. They wrote their own engine and client as it was required to be their own.

tl;dr: it's custom and you won't find it's sources

so i am asking is there a method to open those maps file and develop the map graphic etc..
If you remember tibia's map, it is saved with no details.
Which means you can't distinguish tiles/items.

This is the right answer.
Now close the thread and stop the upcoming spam.
Also, there are already 2 or 3 tools that are able to display those files, no need to develop a new one.
Bye.
:/CloseFuckingThread/:

Back