• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What happen to EVO OTs on protocol 11.00+

Frintezza

Reaction score
Most of nowdays EVO Ots are still 8.6 (that same i play 2007-2011) but with new features like mounts,
Why there is no rising of new evo projects on 12+ protocol like RL like servers?

Maybe no one wants to invest time in creating new content and everyone just prefer to copy existing rl map and its mechanics.

Most of nowdays EVO Ots are still 8.6 (that same i play 2007-2011) but with new features like mounts,
Why there is no rising of new evo projects on 12+ protocol like RL like servers?

Its easier to create a 860 server than 12.0x server :D

im working on custom client tibia 11 h exp evo, probably not just me, but it take some time, cuz u need a lot of cool features to get players nowadays

Elfbot,Magebot.
What is it now a days when OTClient is out of the picture with its built-in? ^^

Back