• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is a good 7.6 real map?

One with good and active staff. Plenty of events and 100% features of 7.6 Tibia.
It's pretty easy to accomplish considering how old it is.

Hope this helps you with your question.

7.4, medium loot, fast staged till atleast 80. 7.4 formulas but 100 mana for exori=fun and balanced vocations.

Haha, I fixed his .exe, knows him well. But those formulas/values doesn't make any sense to me, but you're right, people seems to love 'em

The djinns quest should not exist. One thing that makes people shun a server is the fact that they can't quickly sell their loot. Djinns should exist in depot or nearby, that's for sure.
Experience rates does not matter in my book, as long as getting to 100 isn't a hellish ordeal. It's wise to have some sort of level cap, i.e. decreasing experience rate drastically past a certain level (100-120).

Money makes the world go 'round, and wars cost money. That's enough said on the loot rate topic. 4-5x I suppose.

Also, I'd definately go with 7.7 but with mana consumption modifications. The only spells I really care about is e vita (should be 80 imo) and ue (should be 800).

Last, mana regeneration should be around 20 or 30 for mages with promotion.

Those were my cents!

^ ye thats it exactly although personally i'd keep ue at 1.2k and with the exp set at

1 - 90 = 10x
90 - 110 = 5x
110+ = 2x

gogo launch it tomorrow ^^

hmm there are also misc. things that people like, for example 2x as many charges on runes, djinns at the depot or w/e, utevo lux giving full light and mana regen being quick. you also need 3 - 4 GMs if you have like 60 players imo, don't add custom hunting grounds! <-- maybe it's not realistic, but at the minute old tibia lacks a relaxed server, we already have plenty of classic tibia offspring xd

also one of the most important things me again mentioned was loot rate, it should be fairly high and so should the gold coin drop (so people aren't too poor for a decent backpack at lvl 60)

no custom items on donations, however non OP exp donations and money donations are fine, as well as bps of burst arrows, boh etc.

Last edited:
Yes but I'm not going to launch my server for a while, I'm ending all script writing with the last quest left; post man quest, but I don't know if it's even neseccary to write it lol

only reason i would write it is to make my server more complete, when i open the server i'd make the parcel doors unlocked =p

Already did that, a fact is that not too many people will play on a serious low-rated 7.72 real map; the solution is thus to make it some what high rated (10x), and then you will for no big reason do the post man quest. I wonder about every other quest, people are used to quests that aren't finished; example Banshee Quest, should it be the full version or only the last room? :p

1. Highrate experience stages with slow end stage. But they have to be somewhat smooth so players keep leveling. Don't make too rough changes in stages either.

2. Serious server. Full map with small custom changes. Expand spawns like venore dragon lair, deeper fibula, parchment room, demon spawn in edron (not demon hell). Maybe regular spawn of boss monsters like Demondras, Old Widow and Orshabaal in those places.

3. All quests. But remake "pointless" quests like postman - misc quests.

Example: New missions for postman with new rewards.

Mission 1 reward:
You can buy "light parcel" or "express package" or something with less weight than normal parcel.

Mission 2 reward:
You travel for free on boats. With changes on NPCs too.

Postman: What can I do for you?
Player A: Parcel.
Postman: A parcel? Do you want this express package from FedEx instead?
Player A: Yes.
Postman: Always helping out a fellow postman.

Captain: Where do you want to travel?
Player A: Ankrahmun.
Captain: Grand Postmans travel for free on my boat. Are you ready to go?
Player A: Yes.

---

Its simple. Good wars attract more players but you need the players first. Then wars will come naturally.

Already did that, a fact is that not too many people will play on a serious low-rated 7.72 real map; the solution is thus to make it some what high rated (10x), and then you will for no big reason do the post man quest. I wonder about every other quest, people are used to quests that aren't finished; example Banshee Quest, should it be the full version or only the last room? :p

last room, its always a nice place for boh ^^

Yes, I want to take real maps to the next level, I see in almost every 7.6/7.72 Real map that you can either get rich or you just go by... I wanna balance it out -> higher lootrate -> too much cash -> introduction of blessings

For example, it will have more features automaticly, one example would be that every key is working and obtainable (if obtainable), will be able to hide out in areas people are not familiar.

But the map/npcs/scripts are almost finished, I hardly lack any NPC from the 7.6 state etc. etc.

The only work left actually is some creaturescripts and some 'nice features'.

And of course some work on the .exe, but that I'm saving to the very last. (It's almost done but need som configurations in the PvP system and conditions etc.)
This leaves me to my last problems (before running a test version), the spell formulas. I'm not sure if I want it as 7.6 or 7.4 or perhaps mixed somehow.
And that equals a problem with the mana/hp regain.

And to finish this post, the thing I'm aiming on is to achieve the most realistic war feeling (that I'm capable of), have got some great help with the server so far and a credit page will be added when it's launch time. (But don't expect it to be in the near future!)

you'd get a more popular server using 7.4 formulas.

have you thought about delays? for e.g did u play original tibia or real-war they had a lottttt of delays (you couldn't run and throw a bp out at the same time) compared to outcast where you can do 15x at the same time and it doesn't lag you about ^^ one is realistic (original) but one is more fun/less limiting on the pvp (outcast). perhaps somewhere in the middle is best.

Yeah but if I'm not wrong (I might be completely wrong here), anyway, I think a guy did something similar and then his server was able to dupe stuff on, I don't know, but as I said, I'm aiming for a realistic war feeling. Not like my old server; realistic-war, far more realistic :p

crap i remember that server realistic-war. that was the most fun old school server for ages, you should re-host or give it to someone else to host ^^

I would host it if I could get that pvp system like Original tibia have! But that's hard, those guys worked very well with their server :p

Back