• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Is A Weed Trip Like?

Why does everybody say that weed is bad while they don't know the truth??

it is bad for you, we all know that but it's better then alcohol and such, so stfuwegyuirt4etguip;aery guip .

Do you think that the weed cures cancer? If you do, you're a dumbass. The marijuana is for the pain, and it's not for cancer patient.

I hate these constant comments, without any backup. For you're information, cannabis is not only used for the pain, but a study from 2007 by California Pacific Medical Center, cannabis do atleast kill aggressive cancer-spreading cells;

"The research team says that CBD works by blocking the activity of a gene called Id-1, which is believed to be responsible for a process called metastasis, which is the aggressive spread of cancer cells away from the original tumor site.[62]".

And about the "gate-way" effect, it has been proven numerous times that the consumption of cannabis does not make you in any way to desire for harder drugs, it's rather the fact that you have to get it illegally and therefor contact criminal dealers who might aswell be dealing some hard drug and tries to sell it to you.

And on topic; to the average person the effects are often; " euphoria, feelings of well-being, relaxation or stress reduction, increased appreciation of humor, music or the arts, increased apetite"

Dude.. dont hear all those idiots..

Want to have a good trip?
make sure you have ate.. and you got water with you, Some reggae music, and something sweet if u want..
Be sure ur not angry, else bad trip.. , and dont smoke it all at once. Smoke some 5 joints but with less weed in it.
Also be sure ur not alone, if its ur first time..

And enjoy your trip :)

what you will feel like:
You will be Happy
Laughing from nothing
See the things different like its shining
Start Thinking alot
You will have some shout ticks.. like, every 30 seconds, there are 2-3 seconds you cant hear and your brain stops thinking, than you realise, wow im smoked..
also sometimes u feel like something is pushing you back..

remember... Dont be alone, and have water..

Everytime I read these threads about weed I think im gonna expload! There is so much stupidness some people have. Most of them are these sport guys, which beleives in everything that mom,dad and media says and never try to get some facts on their own. Ofcourse, it's still illegal so try to avoid smoking with strangers or where there is alot of people. Try to keep silent about you smoking, because when one of these non smokers hear that you have tested Weed, beleive me you end up in a mess. Something you also should avoid is that never speak about any drugs on your cellphone, because in these days the Police have every call you made in their database, this is a true, I would not get suprised if you don't beleive me.

Keep in mind that never beleive in Media since they do everything for money, same as everyone else does.
Try to explore some on yourself. Instead of beleive in people that don't know.

I know a person that have been smoking weed over 40 years, hes the most (wise) and smartest person I know.

So now, please listen what Unknown66 have to say, since hes the person you should talk about Weed. Because most of these childrens around these Tibia forums don't have a clue what they're saying.

ONT

I've tryed alot of times to explain to my friends what the effect is but it always ends up that they are getting scared <.<

Also, if it's your first time you should really take it easy. Best way is to smoke pipe smoke carefully, feel. Because usually the first time you can start to puke since your body isn't familar with THC so if you get to much you end up the same way you get when drinking to much. After you smoked 2-3 times and getting familiar with it, you're ready to rumble!

Ahh, about trips. I can't say weed gives you a trip, if you think it's like alcohol your very wrong. You will be full aware of what is heppening and full control of yourself and you will remeber everything the day after. I usually smoke just before im going to bed, since you can't sleep any better than when your stoned :D

NEVER EVER NEEEVER! Mix weed and alcohol NEVER!

Last edited:
No one died of smoking weed and there are millions of people that died on sigaretts how about that?
Wtf are you saying? you mean you wont die by smoking just because it's weed in it?...

Wtf are you saying? you mean you wont die by smoking just because it's weed in it?...
Well you cannot get a lethal overdose, I think thats what he means.
Also, you do not have to smoke it the fire way, you can use a vaporizer which vapors the cannabis, or just eat it, if you are afraid of that lung cancer which comes often tens of years after starting smoking ciggarettes, and that is like 1 pack/day. You dont smoke 20 joints a day, so its still diffrent.

Before you say some bullshit, read this, not written by myself but this makes good sense :)

There are many things in life that do not make sense. Why do flammable and inflammable mean the same thing? Why is President’s Day, a day celebrating our first few presidents, who were all slave owners, celebrated during black history month? Why is marijuana illegal? All of these seem like nonsense, but the first two are forgettable for now (although I think reform is needed in both of those cases as well). The illegalization of marijuana, however, is hardly forgettable. It is a subject of controversy, although, for the most part, the controversy comes from the attempt to legalize it. What those in favor of keeping marijuana illegal need to realize is that the illegalization of marijuana has negative effects on both the economy and society, and how illegalization is just nonsense.

Cocaine, heroin, LSD, ecstasy, methamphetamines; all of these are deadly, addictive drugs. Marijuana is neither. How did it get mixed up with such a bad crowd? It’s all about how much people can relate. Never let it be said that those other drugs aren’t a serious problem, but the problem is that they don’t hit so close to home. The war on drugs needed a target that everyone knew about and was affected by, and so they chose to criminalize marijuana. They took the healthiest of drugs, the one that never killed anyone and has almost no long term effects, and they gave it a bad name. That’s not to say that marijuana has no negative effects, especially in excess, but it is not nearly as bad as the American government makes it out to be. Of course, this begs the question, “If marijuana isn’t bad for you, why is it illegal and alcohol and tobacco aren’t?” One could go even deeper and question the legality of caffeine. The fact of the matter is that this just doesn’t make sense. Tobacco kills thousands of people every year, and alcohol destroys lives, and yet these are still legal. It’s stupid, but it’s the law.

So how exactly did marijuana become illegal in the first place? During the 1930’s, somebody lied to Congress. For reasons unknown, these people, led by Harry Anslinger, told Congress that the American Medical Association agreed with the illegalization of marijuana, which, it turned out, was an outright lie. The American Medical Association didn’t even know about it until two days before the proceedings, which proved too late. Also, they told Congress that marijuana caused murder, insanity, and death, all of which have been proven untrue, and for which Anslinger himself later admitted he had no evidence. With all this in mind, why outlaw it in the first place? Why, the answer is racism, of course! During the 1930’s, marijuana was often associated with jazz music and the black community. In order to “protect” the white community, marijuana was outlawed. Before this, marijuana was referred to as “cannabis,” which is the actual plant name. It was given a Mexican name to make it sound more evil. The American people were misled in the 1930’s, and people are still paying for it today (2006, p. 1).

There are several misconceptions about the effects of marijuana on the human body. First of all, and probably the most important, there is the idea that it kills brain cells. It actually does not kill brain cells, according to recent studies. It merely stimulates brain receptor activity and increases alpha-wave activity, generally associated with creativity (Levine, p. 3). Another myth is that it is possible to overdose from marijuana. This is simply untrue. I can tell you today, with a great amount of confidence, that marijuana itself has never killed anyone. Sure, people have died from doing stupid things after smoking marijuana, and sometimes, people can have an allergic reaction, but it’s near impossible to overdose from marijuana. The ratio of the amount one needs to smoke to overdose to the amount one needs to smoke for intoxication (just being high) is 40,000:1 (Levine, p. 2).

The last and perhaps the dumbest myth is that marijuana is a gateway drug. People think about this, and then they think that if marijuana was legal, everyone would start doing it and they would then start doing other, more hardcore drugs. If the gateway theory is true, how is it that in places with stricter laws regarding the use of marijuana, the use of cocaine and heroin is greater than in places where the laws are more lenient? In the 1970’s when the Dutch legalized marijuana, the use of cocaine and heroin decreased rather than increased (Levine, p. 8-9). One idea about why there appears to be a gateway effect in places with stricter marijuana laws is that people who deal more hardcore illegal drugs are the ones who have to deal marijuana, because it, too, is an illegal drug, although not nearly as bad as the other merchandise. Still, this means that potheads are given a lot more exposure to the illegal substances, which is probably why they start trying them. This brings up another myth, which is the idea that people buy marijuana laced with other things. First of all, if marijuana was legal, this would not be a problem in the first place. Secondly, this is probably not as much of a problem as people think. After all, what business sense does it make? Think about it; more dangerous, more expensive drugs being mixed with weed. That last part is more important; more expensive. One may obtain laced drugs if they ask for them and pay more, but a drug dealer would not lace the drugs without the buyer’s consent, if for nothing more than business purposes. One might argue that a dealer could do that anyway and just charge more. However, that would just leave the dealer with less of a product that they could just sell to someone who wants it anyway. Believe or not, these things are in high demand, no pun intended.

One may well wonder why one constantly hears all this nonsense, and one never hears any of the benefits or any of these myths unproven. I ask one to ponder the following: Who keeps marijuana illegal? Who gives grant money for scientific research? The answer to both of these is, of course, the United States government. If they are trying to keep marijuana illegal, then of course they won’t give grant money to scientists trying to prove that marijuana is really not all that bad. Why would they go against their own goals? Perhaps if a little more money was spent on research in this area, the American public would not be kept so unaware. And so, while it appears that the legality of marijuana would have few problems, the illegality of it has greater problems.

One tiny, barely noticeable effect of the illegalization of marijuana is the devastating effects it has on our economy. Each year, millions of taxpayer money is spent on feeding and housing prisoners. Many of these prisoners are in prison for the sale or possession of marijuana. Yes, there are people who did nothing more than smoke marijuana or help others to do it, and they are put in the same place as rapists and murderers. There are decent, God-fearing American citizens going to such a horrible place for such a small thing. Not only that, but a great deal of money right from your pocket goes into keeping these people in prison. As anyone who reads this is sure to know, we have quite a high deficit in this country, and while these people are being punished for burning some herb, the federal government is essentially doing the same thing to our hard earned money. A simple solution to this problem would be to legalize marijuana and tax it. It would have the exact opposite effect of what is happening now. Less money would be spent on imprisonment, and the government would be making a mountain of money off of the marijuana tax. It works with alcohol and tobacco, so why would it not with marijuana? The American Government would benefit greatly, and yet they keep it illegal, and they keep throwing our tax dollars away.

Economics aside, the illegalization of marijuana definitely affects America socially. As mentioned before, it contributes to marijuana being a gateway drug. Aside from that, it can more easily be sold to minors. If legalized, the government could place an age limit on marijuana. In stores, clerks would check ID, and, if the buyer was a minor, the clerk would not sell to him or her. It works with alcohol and tobacco. From personal experience, I know they card for tobacco, and there’s no reason to believe it’d be any different for marijuana. Drug dealers, on the other hand, do not check for ID. They don’t care about the consumer. They want only to get paid. For this reason, children can buy marijuana as young as they please, and while it is not as dangerous as once thought, it can most certainly be abused in the middle school years and puberty. If the marijuana is not safely in stores, it is then out in the streets, and these are often the same streets walked by the youth of America.

Marijuana can be abused. Anything can. Alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, fast food: all of these are more dangerous than marijuana (although I suppose marijuana can often lead to the last one), they are often abused, and yet they are still perfectly legal. We throw away tax dollars keeping marijuana dealers and users in prison when they are not even contributing negatively to society. We could make all that money back in tax, but our government chooses not to. Children can access marijuana just as easily as any adult. This, of course, means more exposure to harder drugs, which makes the children of America more likely to try them. Overall, marijuana should not be illegal. It never hurt anyone. It was simply given a bad reputation. It was hanging out with the wrong crowd. To this day, it is still facing the consequences, but sooner or later, the American government will realize that this is nonsense, and that they are doing more harm than good. Until that day, there’s nothing to do except sit around and stare at our hands.

0 people in recorded history have ever died of marijuana use alone. Lung diseases that arise from the inhaling of carcinogens created by the combustion of organic material may have caused some. But that is not because of marijuana alone!! thats because people smoke 10+ siggarets a day to + smoking maraijana

And i dont smoke sigaretts i only smoke 1 or 2 or 3 joints a day on saturday and friday maybe 10 but thats normal then its weekend! and about you NEVER EVER NEEEVER! Mix weed and alcohol NEVER!
Well its no problem for me but i might be a experiented user ;)

Flame on

0 people in recorded history have ever died of marijuana use alone. Lung diseases that arise from the inhaling of carcinogens created by the combustion of organic material may have caused some. But that is not because of marijuana alone!! thats because people smoke 10+ siggarets a day to + smoking maraijana

And i dont smoke sigaretts i only smoke 1 or 2 or 3 joints a day on saturday and friday maybe 10 but thats normal then its weekend! and about you NEVER EVER NEEEVER! Mix weed and alcohol NEVER!
Well its no problem for me but i might be a experiented user ;)

Flame on

When did you start to like weed instead of hate it? :|
And why NEVER EVER mix alcohol and weed? Always doing that :)

I have mixed alcohol and weed around 6 times, 3 of them I got really wasted, puking n shit.
So I rather pass when drinking <.<

i always mix alcohol and weed on saturday and friday >,<

Like i said like a month ago i never said that i hate weed u just posted on every single post that u gonna roll a joint and thats anoying and i smoke 6 years+ almost 7 years now... >,< so please dont post the next month again When did you start to like weed instead of hate it?

i always mix alcohol and weed on saturday and friday >,<

Like i said like a month ago i never said that i hate weed u just posted on every single post that u gonna roll a joint and thats anoying and i smoke 6 years+ almost 7 years now... >,< so please dont post the next month again When did you start to like weed instead of hate it?

So you started smoking weed while you were 10-11 years old? that's soooooo cool!
Just like that you are an EXPERIENCED weed smoker ;O!

oh its so cool to tell on internet that ur rolling a joint!!

and i started to smoke when i was 14 >,<

Ok... so you didn't smoke weed for 6-7 years, because there is no way that you are 20-21 year old.
Really cool to lie about how long you have smoked weed :O!

And thank you, I know that it's cool to roll a joint :)

Back