• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is good and what is bad on Softcores

noobs noone wanna play with lvl 400+ stupid
that's why noone plays here...
only br and polack and mexican
doh

The worst:
Rashid and Djinn should be in every city, near depot. It's a little more friendly for new and actually players.

I can't think of anything better right now and this is still just an OpenTibia server where you should have fun and we don't want to make it bloody serious.
You made it "bloody" serious by destroying the server

SoftCores was dying before the update, after the update we got many old players back but we can't get new players because not many wants to start on a server where there are very high leveled characters already and the server has been online for over a year.

I do agree with the high levels which exist on the server already, I recently started playing here and it doesn't upset me, but I don't like to see a level 450 as number one for a long time, it takes a lot of time out of our days to achieve a level near that. I understand they have been playing for a long time, but maybe there is a solution...

You can create some sort of "idle" or "retired" system on Softcores which will allow the player to choose whether he or she is actively playing or not on their account page. If they choose "inactive" or "retired" then their character will be removed from the highscores, but still exists until they wish to come back; however if they decide to do this, there will be some sort of penalty, an arrangment, perhaps they cannot log back online for a period of time if they choose inactive.

Just an idea.

Regards,
JDB.

I do agree with the high levels which exist on the server already, I recently started playing here and it doesn't upset me, but I don't like to see a level 450 as number one for a long time, it takes a lot of time out of our days to achieve a level near that. I understand they have been playing for a long time, but maybe there is a solution...

You can create some sort of "idle" or "retired" system on Softcores which will allow the player to choose whether he or she is actively playing or not on their account page. If they choose "inactive" or "retired" then their character will be removed from the highscores, but still exists until they wish to come back; however if they decide to do this, there will be some sort of penalty, an arrangment, perhaps they cannot log back online for a period of time if they choose inactive.

Just an idea.

Regards,
JDB.

+1, i liked that idea ;p

come on! why do u complain about a quest that is so easy like the dijinn one... u can get lvl 100 in 3-4 hours top and do the quest on ur own! and if u dont know how to do the quest u can go to tibia wiki... is it too hard!

i just can get why ppls with lvl 200+ complain about such a thing! doing this quest allow you to learn first how to search for a guide and second to succesfully complete tasks

and many ppls would say "come on it's an ot..why should i do this quests" well that is the path this server is taking if u dont like it there are many ots... i would love this server to be like rl it be great... why do u play "tibia" in the first place?

bcuz "lvls 200" dont have time for that shit
in my own example, i got like 2 missions left to do blue djin quest and when i do it i still wont be able to buy energy and time rings and in war its matter of life or death, literally.

they can add numerous of new quest, i mean its fun to do poi and inq quest but djin quest just godamn suck, also bring that npc back to the temple, with aol and shit
paladins need to change, and knight's healing should be increseaed but just a little bit, not too much (i mean if u already making this shit like real tibia then make it full as it is)

To make it clear to read:

1)Delete djin quests, do it like it were before
2)Increase dmg of paladins, they are worst vocation atm
3)Increase healing of knights, but don't make it like it used to be, that was also imbalanced, so just a little bit
4)Bring back NPC in the temple, so you can buy e rings, time rings, aols...
5)For newcomers make some more quest
6)I'm fine with reset and if there wont be any still fine
7)System about boting is fine now, i mean about banishemnt, with each deletion you have to buy more points to recover your char - (imo only good thing you've done lately)
8)I don't give a damn about rookgard, dunno why pande~ keep brag about it
9)Advice about advertising - just spend more fucking donation cash on it, you can have perfect server and still you can have like 10 ppls online, be creative, write something tempting, even ask for players to help you to make a good ad
10)Do at least first 4 demands, its must-do thing

Last edited:
If, somehow you could hide lvls 350+ names from highscores, MAYBE, when people check website and they see that higher levels are about 250-300, they would join but.. thats just my opinion.
In my personal experience when i look for a "serious" ot to play, i usually check if it's real map, if exp isn't too high, for that i check highest levels and the time that the character has, if it is lvl 300 and has 15 days, i close the webiste and search another :)

8)I don't give a damn about rookgard, dunno why pande~ keep brag about it
If you came here to the OTS named Softcores RPG OTS (was that written on the otservlist.org) you should know why I "keep brag" (btw, what it means? :eek: learn english pls) for it. This OTS wasn't only "go and kill someone" before update. Before, Rookgaard part was making this OTS the best RPG OTS ever. Now, its just another "go and kill someone" OTS...

As Hani said, you (GMs) wanted to know what is good and what's bad in Softcores by our views.
My opinion, good is:
- errm, I don't see any good thing else that its online 24/7
Bad is:
- vocation balance, especially for knight and pallies (example for kina: 150ek isn't able to heal himself when 2 ~200ed/ms are attacking him, and he can't even do anything serious to them)
- Rookgaard (Talaturen should knows more about Rookgaardian's problems here)
- Doing all like in real Tibia ('mimic the cipsoft' like Tala said some weeks ago) - in it Djiin and Rashid system (I hope there won't be an idea for making quest for rashid!), map without any new thing (just copied from Cipsoft's map), etc.

Post here your "good" and "bad" views.

only problem with knight/ pally healing is
mages have magic level 130 real tibia 80 is nice

If you came here to the OTS named Softcores RPG OTS (was that written on the otservlist.org) you should know why I "keep brag" (btw, what it means? :eek: learn english pls) for it. This OTS wasn't only "go and kill someone" before update. Before, Rookgaard part was making this OTS the best RPG OTS ever. Now, its just another "go and kill someone" OTS...

the point is, i prefer he fix mainland, i mean how many ppl would play in rook?-.-

also if u already correcting my english... "This OTS wasn't only "go and kill someone""

didnt u know when u use plural (OTS) that u have to use weren't instead wasn't

my english aint perfect but correcting someones english is always lame, and as far i as i understood, u did understand what i meant with "brag"
if u have common sense just SUM 2 and 2 jesus...

No, I don't know what is brag.
And OTS(Open Tibia Server) isn't plural, its just one server...<_<

And about Rook, I've said someone some days ago that on Rook before update was playing ~100. Almost all time rookgaardians was 30% of all online players

PS
Please, if you are a Christian don't use word "Jesus" when you don't need to. Even if you aren't Christian you should respect other religions and use uppercase when saying Jesus...

And about Rook, I've said someone some days ago that on Rook before update was playing ~100. Almost all time rookgaardians was 30% of all online players

PS
Please, if you are a Christian don't use word "Jesus" when you don't need to. Even if you aren't Christian you should respect other religions and use uppercase when saying Jesus...

Isn't it Christan ?

PS : i dunno how it is right :>

PS

im christian and really lol whats wrong with you, ur like old granny, everything upsets you i mean wtf :s?
ppl saying omg like 24/7 on tibia and thats more acceptable for you? - saying gods name for nothing is one of 10 god's commands
and about rook part, probably cuz theyre tired of mainland cuz it suck even more than rook

i think we should keep this server as it's by now.. how come? well... if gms stop taking so many pms from angry ppls and star adding more quests, balance of the vocations and many other shits to improve the server it be best.

so why keep it like this.. cost adding new shit means bugs so we could be playing in something like a beta.

after all bugs are fixed, vocations are balanced and quests are working... softcores could be re-open and reset so that way people like it again and u be solving both the problem of the high levels and the bug things...
it's just my idea dunno if u like it and if the problem is about ppls lvl 450 that says they are gonna leave the game if there is a reset well just change the name of the server... but dont leave us the legal players without a playground ;D

Good:Xp its wonderful, so easy to up level, loot is amazing, all resp in world its perfect.
Bad:Some quests, like Ancient Tombs and DHQ need 3 people or more...I don´t know anybody in Icechaw...how I make the dhq and finish Ancient Tombs??? Why Soft boots don´t regenerates a little more fast?
In Rook, my life regenerate so slowly, if I regenerate more faster, and if you put the Spike Sword quest on I´ll be so pride of you =)

Back