• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is the best OTclient {mount system}or Custom client? 860 real map server

What is the best Otclient with mount system 860 or Custom client ? For Real map server ??

• otclient

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • custom client

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
Don't say upgrade to upper version which is the besT?

dude if you still want bots on your server plus mounts, go for client 10, it has mounts and has bots available, please just let 8.6 die as @Kuzyn said :p

dude if you still want bots on your server plus mounts, go for client 10, it has mounts and has bots available, please just let 8.6 die as @Kuzyn said :p
i don't need bots i just want 8.6 die i can upgraded it with my friends and make anything in tibia 10 down it for tibia 860 u can check it your self [Germany][8.60-Custom] [Eambs-OT] [Real HardCore Evo pvpe Server] [7/9/2019 SaturDay] [7 pm Cest] (https://otland.net/threads/germany-8-60-custom-eambs-ot-real-hardcore-evo-pvpe-server-7-9-2019-saturday-7-pm-cest.266040/)

I see it now, your server is very custom, and that is great, but you could do even more with TFS 1.3 and tibia client 10.98 :p mount system, modal windows, etccccc :p I really liked that your server is not only download and run

Back