• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is the best vocation on RL-Tibia?

What is the best vocation on RL-Tibia?

• Knight!

Votes: 61 26.4%
  • Paladin!

Votes: 66 28.6%
  • Druid!

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • Sorcerer!

Votes: 45 19.5%

• Total voters
Depending on what ancle you are looking at. A war ancle, hunting? etc etc

On wars, mostly mages (sorcerer and druid) and knights.

Paladin suuuuuuuuck on battles, they are there to die nothing more lol

Exura San heals about 1k if your a lvl 150 pally or so i think. And you can still use Exura Gran and ofc. there are druids with war bots or normal profi player's what have exura sio "Pally/knight on their hotkey's

Pally's are very common to hunt you can kill a dragon very easy.
Also Pally's can do most of the quest solo but the knights need a mage and a mage needs a knight for blocking so nothing.

After the pally reaches like level 40 it can use Exori San what gives a good dmg like 100~ maybe lower and you can magiclevel fast.

Also paladin's can use spear's/Assassin Stars/Bolts what gives them an big advance.

Pally's can use most of the runes for Sorcerer's or Druid's (Mages) and they can use the sudden death rune what gives them 1 more point for hunting.

In war's they have an common speed with Sorcerer's or Druid's where knight fails with his new Utani tempo hur.

1 more advance, Pally's can buff party members what gives them a big advance with attack.

Kind Regard's,
Pro Warbringera

I laugh at those people who voted Sorcerer

Sorcs are amazing...I had a 156 but now im banned for bot/pk

your pvp is amazing, can UE mobs (stair hop frost dragons)
and at high lvls no mana shield when leveling = only gaining money :)

did i say their pvp is amazing?

Exura San heals about 1k if your a lvl 150 pally or so i think. And you can still use Exura Gran and ofc. there are druids with war bots or normal profi player's what have exura sio "Pally/knight on their hotkey's

Pally's are very common to hunt you can kill a dragon very easy.
Also Pally's can do most of the quest solo but the knights need a mage and a mage needs a knight for blocking so nothing.

After the pally reaches like level 40 it can use Exori San what gives a good dmg like 100~ maybe lower and you can magiclevel fast.

Also paladin's can use spear's/Assassin Stars/Bolts what gives them an big advance.

Pally's can use most of the runes for Sorcerer's or Druid's (Mages) and they can use the sudden death rune what gives them 1 more point for hunting.

In war's they have an common speed with Sorcerer's or Druid's where knight fails with his new Utani tempo hur.

1 more advance, Pally's can buff party members what gives them a big advance with attack.

Kind Regard's,
Pro Warbringera

Fail ok
Exori san on LV 40 wont hit up to 50
Exura san wont heal 1000
not even 800
it heals half of hp

Druid/Knight

Knight is cool and he dont need to buy bolt arrows or something like pala^^
and druid is good too he can heal hes frends and mass healing etc...

When you have money than DRUID is the BEST!

When you dont have money than make a knight,And Collect money for Druid

Druid, with 150k, I went from 46-59 in 1 day at dragon lords, got 4 royal helmets and 7 tower shields = PROFIT. (No DSM :()

Knight, druid
Paladin is also VERY GOOD. if hes 100- he can solo any voc on his lvl... but on 100+ its bad on wars :S
druid are better than sorc in premmy and sorc better in facc
knight are rox in all shit

Here's some notes.

Knights: If you are an knight in PvP also in hunting, there's a low chance to die. You have lots of HP. If you are level 250 with the best pots you're almost immortal. Except if 20 Druids/Sorcerers in level 150+ combos you. The bad thing is they're hard to level with. Takes time to kill creatures and there's almost no chance to kill anyone in PvP. Except if you know how to master a knight.

Paladin: They're very balanced. The good thing with pally's in hunting is you can run away from the creature and still attack. Good dist, enchanted spear rocks. Very easy to level with. In PvP it's pretty easy to kill, but as I said; They're balanced. Which means you have almost the same HP as MP. If you're running out of mana you're almost screwed.

Sorcerer: They're very good in PvP, if they're not trapped. If they're attacking with SD's they could kill lots of people with no problem. They got some heavy spells aswell. They could also create SD's which could make them rich. A easy way to earn money. Though it takes some time.

Druid: I love druids. Why? Well... They are the best in PvP I think. They can create M-Walls which are very important in War. They are very supportive aswell. About the hunting. They're very good in hunting, you got no problem with killing creatures. Except for the ones who's invulnerable against ice. The sad thing is you can't use any good spells when you're hunting frosts which I always do. I have to hunt with SD's and that's some heavy waste.

I voted for Druid!

sorcerer, most powerfull on pvp :)

Here's some notes.

Knights: If you are an knight in PvP also in hunting, there's a low chance to die. You have lots of HP. If you are level 250 with the best pots you're almost immortal. Except if 20 Druids/Sorcerers in level 150+ combos you. The bad thing is they're hard to level with. Takes time to kill creatures and there's almost no chance to kill anyone in PvP. Except if you know how to master a knight.

Paladin: They're very balanced. The good thing with pally's in hunting is you can run away from the creature and still attack. Good dist, enchanted spear rocks. Very easy to level with. In PvP it's pretty easy to kill, but as I said; They're balanced. Which means you have almost the same HP as MP. If you're running out of mana you're almost screwed.

Sorcerer: They're very good in PvP, if they're not trapped. If they're attacking with SD's they could kill lots of people with no problem. They got some heavy spells aswell. They could also create SD's which could make them rich. A easy way to earn money. Though it takes some time.

Druid: I love druids. Why? Well... They are the best in PvP I think. They can create M-Walls which are very important in War. They are very supportive aswell. About the hunting. They're very good in hunting, you got no problem with killing creatures. Except for the ones who's invulnerable against ice. The sad thing is you can't use any good spells when you're hunting frosts which I always do. I have to hunt with SD's and that's some heavy waste.

I voted for Druid!

Druids make m-walls? what?

imo sorcerer is the best, as much as in pvp or exping :p making 1kk+ with no waste in grim reapers ueing _/ also he's the best in solo pvp syle, mas flam :$

Back