• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is the best vocation on RL-Tibia?

What is the best vocation on RL-Tibia?

• Knight!

Votes: 61 26.4%
  • Paladin!

Votes: 66 28.6%
  • Druid!

Votes: 59 25.5%
  • Sorcerer!

Votes: 45 19.5%

• Total voters
Well .. I kind of like allmost all

Knight - Good with hp bad with mana.. bad with skills..

Paladin - Good with hp and mana but the skills is it to get up

Sorc/druid - They got less hp not good and mana good. but u can easy kill a druid and when u use wand u hit only some hits.. like 20 and so and a knight can hit 200+ but sorc and druid can hit 300+ and so with sd..

I don't relly know but as it is know.. Knight if you got skills :D They are good holder with small stones and so :D

I think Knight is the best vocation, cause you make a lot of money and don't waste.
Knihgt's hp is big, and it's hard to die with that hp :p

Pala is good for general, war too, ive thought well with pallys good hp but not so good on combo's
however, i like druids too, good for ventrilo combo's and wasting time.
- I voted Pally.

knights and palis for fast lvl
druids for epicness
and sorc for power

both mages waste alot tho

Pala is good for general, war too, ive thought well with pallys good hp but not so good on combo's
however, i like druids too, good for ventrilo combo's and wasting time.
- I voted Pally.

Bumping old thread is pretty faillllllllllllllllllllllllure

I have to say Pallys as long as you don't mind training for a good bit of time. I would normally say Druids but they pretty much lost all use when potions were brought into the game. No more need for uhs or anything if knights and pallys have pots. It's upsetting how some vocs aren't needed as much now. Go go back to 7.72 when Druids were the source of all uhs. Miss them days.

I have to say Pallys as long as you don't mind training for a good bit of time. I would normally say Druids but they pretty much lost all use when potions were brought into the game. No more need for uhs or anything if knights and pallys have pots. It's upsetting how some vocs aren't needed as much now. Go go back to 7.72 when Druids were the source of all uhs. Miss them days.

Yea, druids without premmy are useless. You could live with knights, but paladins have cool stuff and are fully playable without premmy

Back