• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What is your review on Pokémon GO?

Its fun, you get to get out walking with your buddies ( or alone ) talk alot of smack, doing shit while capturing 10.000 weedles.

hah to be serious, they made a great job. the game is somewhat repetitive but its kind of rewarding at the sametime, walk 2.0km get an egg to hatch and everytime you like " oohoooohhoooh NOOOOOOOO "
its a lot of bugs that they need to fix and they need to update it with new functions and so on, but they are on their way with that so i would say overall, its a fun game to play and it might get even better..

been playing 2 days on mobile got to lvl 5 only due to low respawn of pokemons in the area i live and then i found out you can play on pc too, been playing 2 days on pc and got to lvl 15 already

Truly speaking I have not played Pokemon GO yet! I am not feeling much interested!
It was fun in the beginning, where you could truly go outside and "hunt". Nowadays, the three steps got removed and people use pokevision, it ruined the game for me, so I stopped playing

It was fun in the beginning, where you could truly go outside and "hunt". Nowadays, the three steps got removed and people use pokevision, it ruined the game for me, so I stopped playing
Trust me pokevision is nothing compared to using nox+pokesnipers. I can litteraly transport from one end of the world to another using coordinates on pokesnipers to catch dragonite and transport back to my beggining location without getting banned. Caught gengar,lapras,dragonite,blastoise,vaporeon,nidoqueen,tauros and a lot more in less than an hour using this lol.

been playing 2 days on mobile got to lvl 5 only due to low respawn of pokemons in the area i live and then i found out you can play on pc too, been playing 2 days on pc and got to lvl 15 already

Send mE LINKOO :/

Trust me pokevision is nothing compared to using nox+pokesnipers. I can litteraly transport from one end of the world to another using coordinates on pokesnipers to catch dragonite and transport back to my beggining location without getting banned. Caught gengar,lapras,dragonite,blastoise,vaporeon,nidoqueen,tauros and a lot more in less than an hour using this lol.
I know about that, it gives a new dynamic to the game, instead of hunting for pokemons you dont have, you hunt for the perfect IV and movesets

I didn't play it (because Lumia 1020 for the win!) but I can give note: 0/10. Stop throwing money in them you fools…
Seeing colleagues of mine using some kind of third-party hacks which allows them to that farm pokemons without moving from chair or even touching screen of phone, changing location (they are from Poland but they hunt for example in the middle of Tokyo) and later getting unban with simple “unban programs”, make me think that this game is some kind of joke written by few amateurs within few weeks...
Good luck with introducing any player-player interactions, because all of those OP hackers gonna make life hard for everyone…

I haven't played it too much so I can't really put my judgement on it. As of right now I think it's an alright game...
They had and still have alot of potential with the type of game this is. It only attracts people who actually like to get up and move around to earn things. If they made it "heavy" friendly, it would go alot further and attract way more attention.

I played it maybe a few seconds, caught a Pokemon in my room, uninstalled it and went to pawn shop, bought a Nintendo 64 with all the Pokemon games.

i hate people like you..if your not going to play a game as intended then dont play at all >.> hope you get the bans going around lately on pokemon

other than that its a good game and as long as your not impatenit then u will never need to spend a dime im lvl 20 now without spending any money

i think pokemon should have been left in the gutter where it was but 10 years ago....
but i get the sentimental value, although with everyone walking around looking at their phones you bet more people will walk them self into sudden death.
Either off a cliff or into a car/train/bus/truck.

i hate people like you..if your not going to play a game as intended then dont play at all >.> hope you get the bans going around lately on pokemon
As long as Niantic is only giving out Soft bans I'm fine with it, they are asking for it. (Don't do it myself tho)

im just the type of fair player that doesnt even use a bot on an ot..im full manual everywhere lol

Almost my though day after I first played pokemon.
And I think almost everyone here thinks or wants to create (if they knew how) better version of this game concept.
I struggle with: how to send a byte code to server with android app, where in return it gets packet what uses the functions in the app.

Almost my though day after I first played pokemon.
And I think almost everyone here thinks or wants to create (if they knew how) better version of this game concept.
I struggle with: how to send a byte code to server with android app, where in return it gets packet what uses the functions in the app.

seems cool but make it a whole diffrent game..tibia go. lol

other than that its a good game and as long as your not impatenit then u will never need to spend a dime im lvl 20 now without spending any money
When you live in an area where theres only like 2-3 pokestops in a radius of 10 km and only pokemon you find are rattatas or weedles what would you do? Btw im not even playing this anymore i played it like 1-2 days and got bored so chill

Back